78

va/n: a bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think. Feel free to comment and vote :)

"Pietro do you hear that?" Wanda asks finally removing her hands from her ears, her red-rimmed eyes looking over to her brother who leans his head against the wall eyes closed.

"Hear what? Y/n's screams?" He asks. Wanda shakes her head moving to the edge of her cell.

"No, they finally stopped, that's the problem" She pipes nerves bubbling inside her chest. Having been forced to listen to her scream for hours, only enjoying a moment of silence hours ago.

"Do you think?" Pietro asks, moving to stand in front of his cell, to look down at the door that leads out of the dungeon.

"No... no, she can't be" Wanda says. Pietro looks outside, through the singular window that is opposite the door.

"Well, it is turning dusk, meaning guest will be arriving soon" he mutters, sharing a look with Wanda as footsteps are suddenly heard coming toward the door.

With a shove the door is thrown open clashing against the wall making Wanda jump, Pietro frowns, glancing at the man, more importantly, the fact that he is alone.

"Showtime" Strucker says throwing his hands up a smirk creeping up his face as he waltzes into the room, clasping his hands behind his back as he stands between the two cells.

"Where's Y/n" Pietro asks. Strucker turns to him, an amused glint in his eyes, as he squints his tongue darting out to wet his lips before throwing one of his hands up in the air and waving it around.

"She'll be joining us soon, don't worry. I just need my two stars on the stage and ready" he says, excitedly. Wanda looks down at her feet conflicted. Strucker stares at her for a moment before guards reach his side. Nodding he looks at the two.

"These men will take you to change into your attire for the night," he says as more guards approach. Pietro looks over to Wanda as she is grabbed and pulled out of her cell roughly. Gritting his teeth he thrashes against the guards who try to grip him.

"Careful Pietro, I don't want to use force," Strucker says tutting as he turns and walks out of the room, with the guards gripping the twins tightly following after him, leading them to separate rooms. Where they have been locked in again, with guards waiting outside while they change into the clothing hung for them in the room.

"Wanda" Pietro questions as he stares at the suit in front of him. Wanda looks over her dress to the wall behind linking her to Pietro. "Get dressed Pietro," She says before stripping and changing into the dress.

When they are both dressed, they are grabbed by the guards again who place bands on both of their wrists inhibiting them from using their powers voluntarily. Pietro glares at the guards as Wanda cries out after the guard tightens the band on her wrist, rubbing the band Pietro walks to his sister.

"Are you alright?" He asks, she nods smiling at him before following after the guards as they are instructed to do so. Walking through hallways and corridors they enter a dining hall, with large tables shaped around one glass container in the centre. The tables were lined with dinner plates and cutlery. Pietro looks around impressed, before feeling a hand clamp down on his shoulder.

"Over here" The man gruffs leading him and Wanda through the tables and to the glass container where they are thrown in, the door locking behind them.

"What's the point of dressing up if we are just locked in here?" Pietro questions. watching as the guard leaves them. Wanda shrugs twirling in her dress, this being the first time she has worn such clothing.