20

Clint POV-

"Did you call Y/n, if she needed us to pick her up" Nat asks.

"Yeah I did she can't make it, has to talk to the council" I shudder that would be a nightmare talking to a bunch of rude assholes.

"Well we will see her at HQ after" Nat says. Pulling up at central park. I nod and get out of the car.

"Barton, Romanoff" Steve greets. I send him a nod, whilst Nat walks up to him and shakes his hand.

"CLINT BARTON" Thor Booms, I laugh and shake hands with the God.

"Hey Thor, how are you?"

"I am very well, once Stark gives us the tesseract we will go back to Asgard" He says. I nod and glare at Loki who is handcuffed next to him.

"Where is Lady Y/n?" Thor asks. I look to Nat who is now talking to Bruce who just showed up with Tony.

"She is-

at SHIELD HQ" Tony finishes my sentence, I turn to him and take off my sunglasses. How would he know that?

"Yeah she said to send her apologies to you Pointbreak but she had some other important stuff to do" Tony says. What is going on. I see Thor look down sad. I hear rustling and see Bruce quickly walking over to us.

"BANNER" Thor booms.

"Hey Thor, Y/n couldn't make it she got called in last second, but she wanted me to tell you to wish you well and let you know she will watch over Jane" Bruce says, making Thor smile.

"Yeah that is what I said" Tony says. I roll my eyes.

"How did you both know this?" I ask. Bruce shares a look with Tony, who shrugs

"She stayed at my house last night" Tony says calmly.

"She WHAT?" Nat asks joining the conversation. Tony nods

"Yep, she needed a ride home so I picked her up" he continues.

"Anyway here is the tesseract" Tony says opening the case, Bruce carefully puts the tesseract inside the glass container that Thor is holding"

"Stark we are going to have a talk" I say, he nods.

Thor nods and gives the other handle to Loki, they both twist the handle and disappear.

"Right well I will see you probably not for a while" Tony says walking away.

"Oh no you don't get right back here" Nat says walking after him, I turn to Bruce

"Banner you know anything?" He avoids eye contact and starts walking toward Tony. Nat and I quickly walk after them

"Tony you weren't meant to say anything" Bruce whispers

"No she said not to mention her getting stabbed" 

"She WaS StABBeD?" Nat asks. Bruce face palms

"Don't mind me, I am just going to go now" Steve says behind us.

"Bye Cap" Tony says.

"Well that is my que to leave as well guys" Tony says opening his car door.

"Tony you better not have slept with her" I say grabbing the door before he can shut it.

"Barton remove your hands from my door"

"Stark what the hell happened?" Nat asks

"Clint, he didn't sleep with her just ask her what happened" Bruce says, before they drive off.