33

a/n sorry in advance for the switching of POVS and time skips. Please comment and vote, I don't ask for much :)

"Now when you wake up, you don't even ask if they are both still alive?" He says, I look down I did think about them, I did care. I do care.

"What did you do- to Hill?" I ask, nervously looking back at Pepper as she is punched in the stomach, making her cry and lean forward whimpering. Killian looks at me and hums

"She is fine, doing well I hear" He says making me confused. I close my eyes not wanting to let my mind come up with all of the possible situations she is in. She doesn't deserve this.

She should of just gone home when I told her to.

"Anyway, we haven't even talked salary" Killian says grabbing my throat, choking me. I gasp unexpecting the contact.

"What kind of perk package are you thinking of?" Killian says face glowing. I close my eyes, terrified.

"Let him go" I look up and see Maya holding a needle? something to her neck. Killian sighs

"Hold on, Hold on" he whispers to me letting go of my neck and turning to Maya.

"Maya? What are you doing?" Killian asks annoyed

"1200 CCs. A dose half of this size, I'm dead" Maya says looking at me sadly. I look at her then at Killian, wondering what he is going to do... probably kill Maya.

"Its time like this my temper is tested" Killian says turning to me,

"Maya give me the injector" Killian says belittlingly.

"If I die, Killian, what happens to your soldiers? What happens to your product?" Maya asks

"Maya were not doing this ok?" Killian says gently, as Maya backs up.

"What happens to you? What happens if you go too hot?" Maya continues, and Killian stops walking. That is when I know she hit a nerve. Killian looks back at me, and smirking pulling out a gun and shooting Maya behind him, I watch as she falls backwards into her chair shocked. Killian just shrugs it off and turns his attention back to me.

"Good new is a high-level position has just been vacated" he says. Maya looks up at me groaning before falling to the side taking her final breath. I look down taking a shaky breath.

"You are a maniac" I say

"No, I'm a visionary. But I do own a maniac. And he takes the stage tonight"

Pepper POV

"UGH" I groan, once the camera turns off, taking the mock restraints off me, I get up and walk into another room where Killian is.

"Killian?" I yell. He turns to me amused

"Yes my love?" I walk closer to him.

"When can I have my first dose?" I ask. He shares a look with Eric then looks at me

"Pep we talked about this, your body would not handle the serum" He says pressing a kiss to my temple, I sigh hugging him.

"So Y/n is strong enough?" I ask. Eric shrugs

"We think so, but we can't be sure her body has undergone a lot of stress these past weeks" Eric says.

"Plus if she does die from the injection, SHIELD will be temporarily weak" Eric says

"Just like you wanted Baby, I get to see Tony fall you get to see a agency fall" he chuckles, the thought of that makes me smile.

"What was Tony's reaction?" I ask