68

A/n: Ok ok, last author notice for a while I swear.. so just a quick question do you like the third person chapters (like last chapter and this chapter) or the chapters that follow our characters perspective, or when the perspective switches between characters. Please comment which you prefer.

While the four sit down and eat breakfast. Three males wait impatiently, temperaments wavering as they sit in a penthouse suite of a five class hotel, with silence burying them. Until a phone rings, causing all three to look to the direction, anticipation building. Checking the phone Clint sighs looking up "I have to take this, but its not them" He says walking away with his phone held up against his ear.

"Do you know if they are ok?" Tony asks leg bouncing as his mind fogs with questions, concerns and ideas on what to do. Dean shrugs picking up his own phone "Well I spoke to her after the building was demolished, so I'd say they are ok" Dean says, spinning the phone in his hand. "Are you sure you want to be here? JARVIS won't have a location for another 5 hours, I understand if you want to be with your family" Tony says looking at the man, whos neglect toward his grief is starting to show, as his hair isn't as kept as it was, his eyes are starting to droop. Dean shakes his head "I got to be here, get my little sister back" Tony nods looking down at his hands, remembering how only a week ago he was sitting at dinner table, in a home in suburban New York, surrounded by laughter and a slight twang of pain from the girl beside him but was over shadowed by the babbling four year old seated on her left. Looking up Tony looks at the man in front of him, as he did that night when he look at him seated across from him at the dining table only this time no smile, just a sad twitch in his jaw and a knot in between his brows. And with the memory of his dead brother and dying mother burned in his mind...

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

"So, the real question is, how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer in broad daylight?" Steve asks, after eating the breakfast prepped by Sam, the four switch to talking game. Sam chuckles slightly nudging Y/n as he walks past her to inevitably lean against the wall. "Well technically you two are the most wanted, according to the news she.. is dead" Y/n furrows her brows at this before her face dropping. Looking up sharply she looks at the three of them "So the only people who know I am alive, are Hydra, us, Clint, Tony and my brothers and Maria" Y/n says. Sam confused, looks at Steve who nods his head still confused, seemingly understanding Nat eyebrows rise, eyes widening. "You don't think?" She starts before Y/n stands and takes her phone out calling someone, whilst walking out the room.

"Dean?"

"Yeah its me" Dean responds, agitated to which Y/n ignores. "When you told Sam about what happened do you know if he told William?" She asks. The other side is quiet for a moment. 

"yeah I told Sam to pass along the message, why what's going on?"

"Add Sam to the call, its probably nothing" Y/n rushes starting to pace around the guest room.

Meanwhile back in the dining room, Nat and Steve are looking at the file or 'resume' Sam provided them with. 

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you?" Nat asks, tipping her head toward Sam, impressed. Steve looks at the file then up at Sam stunned. "You didn't say he was a Pararescue" Nat says while Steve looks closely at the photograph of Sam and another man "Is this Riley" He asks, knowingly. Sam looks down "..yeah". 

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Nat asks intrigued. Sam walks toward the table and grabs a file out of the assortment of papers. And hands it to Steve "No.. these" Steve opens the files and after a moment looks up "I thought you said you were a pilot" Sam smirks crossing his arms over his chest. "I never said pilot" he replies smugly. "I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason" Steve says, "Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in" Sam replies, just as footsteps can be heard coming back into the room, Y/n enters the room her fist clenched and with a numb expression on her face she takes the files out of Steve's hand and quickly glances at them before looking Sam up and down. "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Y/n asks shaking the file in her hand. Sam looks over to Nat and Steve before looking at the brunette.