29

A/n this is kind of a long chapter, kind of a filler chapter. Also I feel like changing the front cover, so if anyone has any ideas for it that would be very much appreciated :))

"So how old are you Harley?" I ask, we made it back to his house and he is currently looking for his medical kit, in his kitchen.

"9, 10 in a couple of weeks" he says finally finding the stuff. And passing it to me.

"Wow, 10? You're getting old buddy" I joke, opening the kit.

"old nooo, YOU'RE OLD" he says grinning. I gasp, putting my hands over my heart, making him laugh. 

"Hey what don't you go check on ironman?" I ask wanting him to leave so I can roll my pants up so I can asses the damage of my leg.

"Ok" he says running off. I smile, then frown looking at my leg and rolling up my pants. I wince as the fabric peels off from the wound.

"shit" I curse, lucky the suit is tight as for sure this is going to need stitches. I look through the medical kit and sigh, only managing to find bandages, I guess this will do until I get back to the quinjet, which has better supplies.

I get off the bench and dampen a cloth moving back I raise my leg and clean the wound, biting my lip when it hurts. I then get the gauge strips and apply them on my cut.

"Hey Y/n guess what?" I quickly I hum, wrapping the bandage around my leg and pulling the fabric back down so it covers my cuts from Harley.

"Jarvis's tracker thing points to Miami, we are going to go save Ironman now aren't we?" he asks, hope sparkling in his eyes. I sigh getting up from the counter and slowly walking over to Harley.

"Listen, as much as I would love for you to join me" I say, making him smile

"I need you to stay here and look after Tony's suit, be my man in the chair? Alright?" I ask he nods sadly.

"But hey, first I need you to do something for me" he nods excited.

"so remember how I said I need you for a future mission?" he nods

"well this is step 2... I need you to give me a spare phone" he nods and runs off getting a phone

"This was my dad's, before he left me.. but he left it so here you go" I nod taking the phone

"thank you agent Harley now step three stay on call while I find my jet" he nods I smile and go turn, he runs up to me and hugs me, I smile.

"you know you got to let go at some point" I say softly

"I don't want you to go" he says voice muffled. I chuckle turning around and looking at him

"I know, but hey I will be back? ok. I will make sure to visit you" he nods letting go.

"ok go save ironman" he says. I nod walking toward the door.

"Alright agent talk to you soon" I wave goodbye.

-

-

time skip 

I sigh relieved getting in the Jet. I start the jet up taking off I grab a spare earpiece from one of the lockers in the jet and a gun.

I slump in the chair letting my leg rest, allowing the auto pilot to fly me to Miami.

About 3 hours in my flight, my communicator on the Jet rings.

"Hello?"

"Y/n? Oh thank God you're alive" I hum walking to the cock pit to see how long I have left