3.) No Feelings Attached (BkDk)

Katsuki saw Izuku staring at him and he responded by winking at the freckled teen who soon buried his face in his shirt to hide his now flushed face. The blonde laughed at seeing how easily flustered the smaller teen was. Izuku lifted his head back up and stared into Katsuki's crimson eyes. The blonde eventually walked over and sat next to the small greenette.

They then started flirting and exchanging a few pickup lines. One thing led to another and soon the blonde was dragging Deku into an empty bed room at the party they were at. Katsuki sat down on the bed first and looked at the smaller teen lust filling his crimson eyes and Izuku walked closer to the blonde. He felt something pull on his clothes, and before he knew it, he was standing in front of Katsuki, mere inches from his face. Izuku's face flushed red at this sight and Katsuki, who had used Izuku's tie to pull him closer, was now waiting for the right moment.

A small smile spread across the nerd's face as he returned the lustful look of the blonde. Katsuki let go of his grip on the tie and moved his hands to Izuku's thighs and he then pulled the smaller male onto his lap. The blonde's hands quickly snaked up the greenette's shirt and lifted it off along with the tie, exposing the smaller boy's very toned muscles.

Katsuki started to moved Izuku's hips back and forth on his lap which resulted in a soft moan coming from the boy. The emerald eyed boy started to grind on the blonde's lap on his own which earned a grunt from the older male who then slightly tilted his head back in pleasure. He continued to keep his hands firmly on the nerd's thighs as the action proceeded.

Izuku started to pick up the pace and let out various moans and he then frisked the older boy and removed his shirt, staring deeply at the blonde's defined chest. Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck as he continued to grind on his lap.

Eventually, Katsuki was ready for more. So, he picked up the smaller boy harshly and flipped him over, so now he was below him.

"Fuck Kacchan!" Deku yelled in shock. Katsuki ignored the comment of the boy on him and quickly undid his belt buckle and slid his pants down as Izuku did the same which then left them in just their boxers.

Katsuki was now sitting on Izuku's waist as he leaned down toward the smaller male's face. Katsuki roughly grabbed Izuku's chin and pulled him into a harsh kiss, their lips traveled against each other for a few minutes and Katsuki lightly grinded on the boy below him, causing a moan, which gave him just enough time to slip his tongue into the other one's mouth.

They fought for dominance, but Katsuki easily won. He then snaked his hand down Deku's boxers and grabbed his dick as Deku let out a loud moan and Katsuki started to give him a hand job. Their tongues continued to move around their mouths as the kiss got deeper.

Katsuki inserted his fingers into the smaller boy's entrance which led to a wince that turned quickly into pleasure. Soon both boys stripped of their boxers and Katsuki lined himself up with Izuku before he began thrusting, not quite giving Izuku enough time to adjust to his length.

"Don't tell me you're giving up this easily nerd?" Katsuki smirked as he continued to thrust into the greenette and soft moans left the smaller boys lips as he looked up at the blonde.

"Go faster...please." Izuku managed to huff out between moans and a large grin appeared on Katsuki's face as he started to pound into Izuku as the room was soon filled with grunts and the sound of pleasure.

"F-Fuck...I'm- I'm close." Deku barely spoke as he let out breathy moans.

"Well then, hold back shitty Deku." Katsuki said rolling his eyes at the freckled teen below him.

The blonde thrusted into him again harshly, which led to a loud moan from the smaller teen. His eyes rolled into his head and his back arched as Izuku's seamen littered both of their naked bodies. Katsuki grimaced as he continued to thrust into him, not losing any speed.

"Ka-Kacchan, I'm not...I'm not sure- I can't...do more." Izuku breathed out shakily but he seemed to be ignored by the teen on top of him.

"Kacchan- I can't..." He panted.

"Tough shit, I'm not close yet." Katsuki grunted out as his pace slowly picked up.

"Nghhh~." Deku moaned out. The room was filled with loud moans and the sound of skin slapping together.

"f-fuck." Izuku huffed as he came again. Katsuki rolled his eyes at the action and he thrusted one more time into the freckled boy as he let out a loud groan as his cum filled the smaller boys insides. His thrusts got slow and sloppy before he finally pulled out, while still remaining vaguely on top of the other teen.

They soon pulled apart and laid down next to each other panting as their cheeks were both flushed a deep crimson red. Katsuki lifted up his wrist to check his watch and his eyes slightly widened at the time as he realized he had to go home, now.

"Shit." He mumbled as he stood up. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed quickly. As he started to head for the door, the smaller teen called out to him.

"Kacchan- are you just gonna leave me here like this?" He panted out softly.

"What the hell were you expecting nerd?" Katsuki rolled his eyes as he opened the door and left. Silence then filled the room which then only held one lonely boy.

"Wow. He just left me here..." Izu mumbled out.

"Guess I shouldn't have expected him to want anything else from me except a fuck."

__________________________________
1004 words