2.1.) My Punishment, Your Pleasure - Deku Angst (BkDk)

This is a roommate AU at UA, the only difference is you get to pick your roommate. Since they got the dorms partly through the year, they already knew people. Only rule is girls with girls, guys with guys. And they have to be in the same class. Mentions of S/H. In this AU Izuku S/H in middle school and Katsuki knows.

This a abusive Todoroki - TodoDeku
End result will probably be BakuDeku
______________________________
Izuku POV
I woke up on the floor of the bathroom, I sat up and started coughing. I put my hand to my mouth and realized I was coughing up blood.

I looked at myself in the mirror, why did he do this to me? Why couldn't I stop him. I loved him too much to resist. I sighed as I washed my face in the sink. I was shivering it was cold in this room and I was only wearing my boxers. I heard the door open and I turned around and saw him standing there.

"Morning babe~ How did you sleep?" He looked at me lustfully. "Awe, are you cold. Come here you big baby." I hesitantly went into Todoroki's arms. I knew it wouldn't last forever, just for now. Now was enough. I let him hug me and I embraced his warmth.

I then felt the pain that was all too familiar as he punched me in the stomach. I gripped myself tightly and winced in pain. I crouched to the ground fighting back tears as I felt his cold hand on my chin. He lifted my face to face his eyes, demonstrating that cold glare, all of which was too familiar. I should've seen it coming. Everyday I hope it will change and go back to how it used to be. When we were actually in love...

He then pulled down his pants and boxers.

"Cmon little baby, suck~." He whispered huskily and a shiver went down my spine as I felt his hand go in my hair. His grip tightened as I brought my mouth to his erection and I started to lick at the tip of it.

He grabbed my hair and forced me to take his whole length into my mouth as I gaged slightly and I started to lick and suck at it while bobbing my head, anything to get this over with quicker. He let out moans as I continued to give him head and he kept thrusting himself into my mouth, I could already feel the bruise forming at the back of my mouth. Tears spilled down my face as I continued. When he finally cummed he made sure to shove himself as deep as he could, forcing me to swallow.

He pulled out and looked down at me and I had spit and his cum leaking out of my mouth, with a few hints of blood from the coughing earlier.

"Tsk." He scoffed. "Slut." He said gruffly before he left the bathroom as I stayed kneeling on the ground, being as quiet as I could possibly be. I didn't dare to move. He came back a picked me up by my throat and carried me out of the cold bathroom, I was then thrown on the bed.

"Get ready in 5 minutes or I'm beating your ass." He threatened as he closed the bedroom door and walked towards his room.I quickly ran around my room to get ready. I threw on my uniform and socks and shoes. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and basically scrub my mouth best I could.

I then ran to the door to be greeted by an angry Todoroki. I got a slap on the face, but not hard enough to leave a mark; we both knew that. Instead he just lifted my sleeve and pressed his left hand on my skin, activating his quirk, just enough to burn my skin. I lifted a hand to my mouth to stop from screaming and my eyes burned from holding back tears. He deactivated his quirk and pulled me by my burned arm.

We arrived in class and he put on his fake face, his monotone emotionless face. I did my best to put on a smile as well and I had choked back to tears to prevent puffy red eyes. We sat down at our desks as everyone waited for class to start. My sleeve was rolled down so nobody could see the newly made burn.

I had slight bruising on my stomach from the beating last night and it hurt like a bitch. But the burn certainly was not pleasant either, especially when he switched from his fire hand to his ice one. Ice and burns do not go well together. Finally, Aizawa walks in, tired as ever.