"LISTEN BEFORE I GO."

TW// mentions of self harm, blades and other sensitive topics

i don't even know why i done it myself, why i felt like the sharp blade was begging to slice my skin apart, or why i actually listened to the blade

i don't even know why i done it myself, why i felt like the sharp blade was begging to slice my skin apart, or why i actually listened to the blade. i had had the same habbits as a child, young teenager but at least i hid the scars well, now it was summer and i would have to try cover my wrists at all costs.

i was currently hanging out with my sister and her group as my schedule was free apart from an asignment i had to do for my college application, which i'm considering scrapping the idea of it as i've never felt so overwhelmed with writing words in my life.

__________________________________________________

gi glanced over towards her sister who had driven herself to sleep, thankfully as the girl looked quite drained recently. gi also wasn't stupid though, she had to wonder why in the world was this girl wearing a warm sweater at the crack of summer?

youngsoon had also clearly noticed the odd behaviour as gi could tell the younger was on edge. but something caught gi's eye, once nari's sleeve slipped down, to reveal red, white and purple raised cuts scattered across her arm. gi's face fell as she glanced up at the peaceful face of her sister, she wouldn't go back to it, right?

wordlessly, youngsoon noticed gi's expressions and went to look at the girl, catching on to what she was staring at. youngsoon gripped onto the girl's arm without thinking, scanning over the scars carefully. all of a sudden the subject jumped up, pulling her arm back to her self,

"what in the world are you doing?" nari worriedly spat.
"what in the world are YOU doing?!" youngsoon shot back. "nari do you know how dangerous that is?!"
"nari, why would you do this?" gi queried, "again..."

"please don't tell yeonjun hyung," nari begged.
that was her first thing to say, she was so scared that she would dissapoint her group, especially yeonjun and soobin.
"you can tell my therapist, YOURS, just please... don't tell my hyungs," she continued.
"nari..." gi pointedly looked at the girl. "what if you do it again? we don't live with you and we can't stop you. but they can!"
"i'll stop anyways so you don't have to worry!" nari begged.

"that's what you said in february yet here we are!" youngsoon accusingly spoke.
"february? nari how long has this been going on?" gi muttered, still loud enough for the other two to hear though.
"that one was a mistake, listen here your fans love you both! have you seen what mine say about me?!" nari fumed.

both girls of V3NUS sighed, nari was right, neither had ever been close to the hate the girl had received over 2022, it was honestly more then their whole music careers.

"please nari, we're worried about you, we can't lose you too," gi murmured as she sat down closer to her sister.
it made nari look down at her arms with guilt, she remembers how broken V3NUS had been when their oldest member passed away from suicide, nari was too, and she never wished to make them feel like that again.

__________________________________________________

"nari, please be careful, if this happens again im telling them," gi whispered into her sister's ear, nearly like it was a threat when the two let go of the hug.

yeonjun tilted his head and scrunched his face as he closed the door behind him and his maknae, "what's up with her?"

nari shrugged and said she didn't know.
"are you two alright?" yeonjun softly asked as nari placed down her jacket on a random coat hanger in the middle of their living room.

"yeah im fine..." that wasn't yeonjun's question though?

SCRAP DRAFT SORRY YALL 😻