(′▽'〃) 5ivejun moments

ANYONE:LITERALLY ANYONE:YEONJUN: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT 5IVE?

ANYONE:
LITERALLY ANYONE:
YEONJUN: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT 5IVE?

pre-debut 5ive after walking in on yeonjun only in his basketball shorts trying to spin on his head:"yeonjun has been doing it since the start! like i can't tell if he's completely forgotten that i'm a female or he just doesn't care but i'm convin...

"yeonjun has been doing it since the start! like i can't tell if he's completely forgotten that i'm a female or he just doesn't care but i'm convinced he hasn't worn a shirt around the dorm for years," 5ive stressed as she continued telling MOA about yeonjun's tendency of wearing minimal clothing around their house.
"i remember in around the first week of living together, just him, soobin and i at that point, i got home from practice as the female classes lasted longer as we had different evaluations and stuff, and in our old dorm it was basically just a very open space as our living room and kitchen were connected and also the first things you walk in, okay? caught up? alright, and i just remember music blasting through the whole place, like we were bound to be getting sound complaints soon, and i see, YEONJUN ONLY IN SHORTS! trying to spin on his head? keep in mind i was thirteen so he must've been around seventeen and i just remember walking out of the dorm, not closing the door and wandering around that building for like an hour."

yeonjun on his way to rain hell fire to any idol who get's a little to close for comfort for 5ive:in the corner of his eye, yeonjun could see 5ive leaned uncomfortably against a wall as [insert any male idol which you makes you uncomfortable cause...

in the corner of his eye, yeonjun could see 5ive leaned uncomfortably against a wall as [insert any male idol which you makes you uncomfortable cause i don't know] cornered her, casually trying to play off how he subtly flirted with her. it angered him as he slid over to the pair, making sure to not get to close to 5ive as he didn't wan't to be a hipocrite.
"hey [iamiwmyucidk], what school did you go to?" yeonjun smiled bitterly sweet.
"um hanlim arts school? i was actually in a few of the same classes as taehyun!" [iamiwmyucidk] chimed, confused.
"oh really?! i thought that they taught you guys manners there, and personal space, or maybe you just, didn't listen?" yeonjun fired as he beckoned 5ive to follow him away from the guy.
"the cameras definetely caught that!" 5ive whispered as she continued following her friend.
yeonjun just smirked in response.