:D au changes and characters

DIFFERENT CHANGES IN 5IVE'S WORLD COMPARED TO OURS!

→1. her existence

2. txt, ive, ateez and enhypen being co-ed groups

3. fromis_9 and loona not existing in hers (sorry hun, i'm using you all as face claims and characters)

4. billlie being a six member group cause sheon is one of my oc's

5. V3NUS, NEON, Legacy, Lunatic and GOCO GIRLS existing in hers

6. Tsuki attending I-Land along with Eunji and K

(I WILL BE ADDING MORE CHANGES ONCE I REMEMBER BUT (^)

MEET THE OCS !

OUR GENDER BREAKERS:

THE GENDER BREAKERS (DEF): these girls are the main girls in male dominated groups! I base my characters off of a representative sanrio which you can see here! Now let me introduce you guys to them in more detail;

1. CINNAMOROLL
Our first girl is the one you will be reading about in this book, her name is 5ive! Well that's just a stage name as her birth name is Lani Cho Wilson, and her korean one is Yin NaRi. She's a foreigner from Scotland. She was the first ever girl to debut in a male dominated gender neutral group (TXT) back in 2019, she's the groups maknae and main English speaker. She also has atleast some type of producing or writing tag on each of TXTs songs, she's an incredible lyricist and has made many solo songs but never properly released them! She is represented by cinnamoroll with her cute and squishy aura.

2. KUROMI
Next is EunJi, the co-leader of Enhypen along with JungWon. Her and 5ive are childhood friends, both living in Scotland when they met and soon reconnecting in Korea. She never thought about being an idol, especially when her parents never knew about her becoming a trainee, as she started off as an actress. Her main role was Hong Reina from stranger things, a part which has got her and her group a lot of recognition. She's also very known for her journey through I-LAND, her arguments with Seon getting her a lot of screen time. EunJi officially placed 2nd on the survival show. The Seo family is apparently too busy for their idol daughter to the point where they just cut contact with her, not like it ever affected her. Her representative sanrio is kuromi by her stoic persona, although her members and acting colleagues claim that she's a real sweetheart once you know her.

3. MY MELODY
Now up we have K! Her name is actually Yang Kyung but her parents never wanted to reveal her full name so for the whole of I-LAND and even after that she was known as Yang K (to not confuse her with the other k). She's the groups main rapper and female maknae as her and Ni-Ki share the exact same birthday. Her and SungHoon have been friends since she was five and he was eight. They both went to the same ice rink and became each others main partners for competitions. Kyung placed 9th on I-LAND which some fans were mad that she didn't place higher, but she was the advisors pick (txt and bts). Her representative sanrio is my melody, and it was confirmed once many idols talked about how kindhearted she was, and how she was just like a clueless baby when not performing.

4. AGGRETSUKO
Our lovely soloist and dancer + rapper of Ateez is up next; Oda! She was born and raised over the two places Congo and China! She only joined Ateez in 2021 after her many years of solo life. Oda joined during the firework and kingdom period when mingi went on a hiatus and suggested his close friend to fill in for him for the show as he knew that Oda specialised in rapping and dancing. Once mingi returned, the company saw no point in wasting the talented girl as just a filler for her friend so they decided to permanently add her too the group. Her representative sanrio is aggretsuko to show her duality! When she's on stage she can become a fierce and fiery character but when she's off stage she's the complete opposite, just her very extroverted self.