"KIDS ARE STILL DEPRESSED WHEN YOU DRESS THEM UP."

TW// forced dieting, vomiting, ed, bullying (sorta)

"you need to lose a few pounds," eui, nari's stylist said as she looked up from the scale.
"we'll get your new diet emailed in the next few hours," she continued.
nari just nodded in response, embarrassed.

she never thought she weighed that much, but korean standards had told her differently ever since she moved.
she looked down at the scale underneath her and removed herself from it, the numbers reseting.
it felt as if the expectation weight was getting smaller and smaller.
she had been put on so many different diets since she was thirteen, it was exhausting.

she walked into their v-live room to see kai and soobin sat down already.
they turned around at the sound of the door opening to see nari walking in.
"are you on live yet?" she asked.
"no," kai agressively patted the space next to him for his bestfriend to sit.
she sat down and got out her phone as the three waited for beomgyu.
she scrolled through tiktok on her account with kai watching over her shoulder.
"hello?" beomgyu distracted his members from their phones.
they beckoned him over as they all adjusted themselves and made sure you could see all of them in the camera.

"hello MOA!" soobin welcomed.
"what are we doing today?" soobin asked his members who shrugged.
he motioned them to say something while they all just shook there heads confused.
"are we supposed to know?" nari whispered to kai, who just scrunched his face confused.
soobin sighed, "you all are so useless." he rubbed his temples, "we are doing a food taste test!"
they all fake cheered while looking at the camera.
nari looked around to see no staff and furrowed her brows, she wasn't allowed to eat this food.

"first," soobin grabbed a dish out of a plastic bag, "kimchi!"
he revealed the food and nari went pale by the scent of it.
it felt so sickening for her to eat, but MOA would be suspicous, and she preached to take care of yourself so much, she was pathetic in her mind.
she tried steadying the slight shake in her hand whilst she grabbed some food and put it up to her lips.
she gulped before popping it in her mouth and chewing.
once she swallowed she felt ill, like she was gonna throw up.
she covered her mouth as she pretended to chew it more, grabbing some water to wash down the taste of solid food.
"what do you guys rate that one?" beomgyu asked, oblivious to the gagging girl next to him.
"it was really good," nari choked out.
kai patted her back, convinced she was choking.
"you alright?" soobin asked.
"yeah, yeah, you guys rate it," she covered her mouth as she took a swig of water, swallowing back vomit.
she chuckled lightly as the rest gave their opinion, covering her mouth each time.

they decided to just talk to MOA while eating, taking a weight off of nari's shoulders.
in the middle of speaking, beomgyu thought it was an amazing idea to take a slurp of steaming ramen, him immedietly regreting it and waving his hand infront of him mouth to stop the burn.
soobin saw the boy and took it as a challenge to prove he could eat the roasting dish, sliding it between his lips.
as soon as the heat set in he chewed as quick as he could, resembling a bunny as he speedily munched on the food before swallowing clean.
this then caught the attention of kai and nari as they laughed at him and kai tried it for himself, soon copying beomgyu by coughing it all up until he swallowed it.

the live had ended and the group went their seperate ways, nari going to the girls toilets with guilt trailing behind her.
"just as i tell you to lose weight aswell..." eui muttered as she walked out of a cubicle whilst nari walked in to the bathroom.
nari felt her heart beat ring through her body, like an alert to run for her life.
"spit it out," eui grabbed nari roughly and dragged her in a cubicle.
she forced nari to hunch over the toilet and grabbed her jaw to open her mouth.
"spit.it.out." she repeated again, venom in her voice.
nari shook her head terrified.
"you never listen do you?" eui spat. "first, you eat an unacceptable amount of unhealthy food, then when i try help you, you refuse."
"im sorry," nari coughed out, "just please let me go. i promise i won't do it again." she begged.
eui forcefully put two fingers down the girls throat, making nari gag and choke up the past food.

nari repeatedly scrubbed at her hands, picking skin and watching light blood ooz out.
eui had left aroung ten minutes ago and nari had sat in the stall for at least six of those minutes before washing her hands.
she kept coughing, soon spluttering out blood into the sink and quickly rinsing it, horrified in eui.
she looked into the mirror and wiped her face down with a wet paper towel.
her voice was scratchy and she just wanted to curl up in a hole.
she forced a smile on her face and walked back to the dorm like nothing happened...