Chapter 8

"I dont think theres such a thing as falling in love too easily or falling too fast. Or loving someone too soon or trusting someone too soon ... Ive never treated two relationships the same. Some people move you and some people dont."

— Taylor Swift —

Kamari

Their friends loudly entered into Lorenzo's hotel suite chatting. They greeted him then headed towards where she sat in the living room. Elle was the first to greet her and hugged her tightly, soon the other girls joined in the hug. Lexi was the first to pull away handing Kam a bag with closed.

"I figured you'd feel more comfortable in your own clothes since you wouldn't exactly have clothes here."

"Thanks love." Turning to Lorenzo Kam asked him, "Can I get changed in the room and talk to the girl's for a moment?"

Crossing his arms he nodded his head gesturing towards his brothers and two best friends, "That's fine. I need to talk with them for a minute. While you guys talk I'll order some food to be delivered. Pizza good?"

"Ewe way to sound like a married couple." Everyone turned to glare at Rico as he plopped himself on the couch. Bri walked up to him slapping him in the back of the head. "Not the time Rico. Not the time." She walked away from him grabbing Kam by the arm pulling her towards the hallway leading to the bedroom.

"Unless the food is here don't disturb us boys, its girl talk time."

The rest of the girl's followed behind. They entered the bedroom closing the door with Diamond locking it. Before anyone could say anything Kamari told them to give her a minute to change as she entered the bathroom.

Once she was finished she exited the bathroom wearing a black cropped Akatsuki shirt and leggings with socks covering her feet. Instead of getting comfortable on the bed she sat cross legged on the floor looking up at the girl's. Heather, Ella, Alexis, and Bri got off the king bed and joined her on the floor while Diamon, Keyshia and Broke remained on the bed.

Heather raised an eyebrow. "So...?"

"Before I start I need you guys to fill me on what happened last night."

The girl's looked at her puzzled. Diamond asked her how she could not remember.

"Please, its important before I share anything."

"Well, you and Lorenzo were bickering back and forth. He was teasing you and you were annoyed with him. He kept sipping out of your drink every time you ignored him and that seemed to kick start an argument." Said Heather.

Lexi than sad, "After awhile Keyshia got annoyed and told you guys to knock it off and I suggested we go dance. Everyone agreed and we all headed down. You and Lorenzo danced together and made out. We grabbed another round of drinks and were gonna head out but then you and Lorenzo vanished out of then air." At that Lexi took a deep breathe and leaned into Elle who was shaking.

"Kam you don't know how worried we all were! No one could find you guys and your phones were off. The guys had to force us back to the hotel and assured us that they would find you. Then a few hours later our mom's are blowing up our phones asking what was going on, they told us you were on the news and we panicked."

"I'm so sorry! I don't remember much from last night but the only thing I know is that I am married to a complete stranger and can't get out of it!"

"What do you mean?" Asked Brooke.

"I can't say much right now without Lorenzo but just know that we plan on making the marriage work. I've already talked to my parents and they know what's going on." Besides a few important details.