Chapter 5

~ People who have no life, 

Will always try to start drama in yours. ~

Naples, Italy

"..And on in other news billionaire Lorenzo Lombardi was wed in a small ceremony to millionaire tycoon David Bishop's daughter Kamari Bishop. This comes weeks after the million-dollar heiress called in quits with longtime boyfriend turned fiancé Isaiah "Sai" Davidson. It is said that the two called in quits due to allegations that Isaiah has been involved with another woman for the entirety of their relationship is now fathering said woman's child. Now no comment from either party on the confirmation of these allegations but a rep from the Bishop's posted on the family's Instagram stating and I quote '..at this time Kamari and her family ask that you respect their privacy and that of Isaiah's. At this time they would like to heal and move on. Thank you.'

Although she was single at the time many want to know how this union came about? Did this two know each other the whole time? Why did they decide to marry so soon after the engagement was called off?

So many questions yet so little answers.

There has been no comment nor confirmation from either part however a source that was present at the wedding stated that the newlyweds have been friends for years but lost contact. Reunited via a mutual friend while on vacation the two rekindled their friendship and forgotten marriage. They decided to marry as they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together despite knowing that they were moving too fast..."

Leonardo and Maria Lombardi watched the news with disdain. Here their son was supposed to be handling business yet he was getting married. Now they weren't the type to judge or having an opinion before having all the facts but they feared the worst when it came to their second eldest boy.

When it came to relationships he didn't have the best judgement when it came to choosing a partner. Too many times have they had to deal with false pregnancy reports, damaged property, stalking and so forth. They loved him to pieces but sometimes like any child, he could work them to the last nerve.

"Vedi cosa ha fatto quel tuo ragazzo Leo? giuro che vuole mandarmi in una tomba precoce!" (You see what that boy of yours has done Leo? swear he wants to send me into an early grave!)

"Calmati cara, non fa bene al tuo cuore in questo momento. Sono sicuro che il nostro ragazzo ha una spiegazione perfettamente valida." (Calm down dear it's not good for your heart right now. I'm sure our boy has a perfectly good explanation.)

"I'll calm down when you get ahold of your son! There is so much going on as it is and this boy decides that he wants to get married! To a stranger at that because lord knows I would have met this girl before they married!"

Standing from the love seat in their room Maria started pacing around. Since they turned over control to their second eldest son Maria often feared this scenario. Lorenzo may have been smart when it came to the streets and the books but relationships where never his strong suit.

All four of their sons are man whores and sleep with any available woman who is willing. This often-meant money hungry, gold digging, trust fund babies whose fulltime job is spending mommy and daddy's money. That was not the type of daughter in laws she wanted to have.

"Ugh, we should have gone with them, I told you we should've! My rose bushes didn't do so well last week, I knew it was a sign of trouble!"

Standing, Leonardo pulled his wife into a comforting hug. She often got like this when it came to their children and it cost her a lot. Though he was the head of the family and worried about affairs pertaining to their businesses and the familia, Maria took care of their family affairs. She made sure that things were in order and was often the disciplinarian when it came to their children.