Once Bonnie hears me open the door, he looks at me and his eyes widen and his fans sound louder than ever. He stands up and walks in front of me. He didn't say a word but his eyes seemed to have admiration. "Uh hi?" I giggle and he snaps out of it. "O-oh uh hi, sorry. It looks good on you!" He smiles making me blush. "You think? They are very comfy, a little big but comfy nontheless!" I admit looking down at myself. "We need to cover that shoulder up, your distracting me." Bonnie joked making me giggle too. "What is this; middle school dress code?" I joke back putting my hands on my hips. "They seriously dress code girls for shoulders?" He asks in disbelief. "Yeah! It's so stupid!" I say crossing my arms, remembering my middle school days and how I got dress coded for showing the slightest skin. "That's so ridiculous!" Bonnie exclaims not taking his eyes off me. "Tell me about it! During class my jacket slipped off my shoulder by an INCH and I got sent to the principals office!" (True story that actually happened to me. It was so dumb that my parents even yelled at the principal lol!) Bonnie chuckles a little more. "What the fuck-"  "Yeah! I got detention because of it too." (Also true, it sucked but i made some cool friends in detention lol) I pout telling the story. "Aww but who would put such a pretty girl in detention for showing her pretty skin?" He flirts, making me laugh. "Oh trust me, I was not pretty in middle school. I looked like a nerd!" We both laugh. "No I bet that's not true." I pull out my phone scolling through it to find a photo of me in middle school. "HERE! I looked hideous!" I showed him and he laughed even harder, holding his stomach. "Okay your right you looked like a nerd!" He snorted and I laughed too, playfully punching him. "See!" We laughed for a little longer and told related stories while sitting on the couch.

Over time I started to get a bit tired so I leaned my head on Bonnie's arm still listening to his story well more the sound of his voice but still. He stopped talking once he heard me yawn. "Am I boring you that much darling or are you just tired?" He jokes and I shake my head smiling. "No no I love your stories I'm just tired." He hummed in understandment. "Well let's go to bed then." He says going to stand up but I pull him back down. "Nope, don't think I forgot." He looked at me wide eyed before softening his expression and a smile appears. He knows what I'm talking about. I move to the other side of the couch and lay down on my back getting comfortable with a pillow behind my head.

Once I get comfortable, I look up and meet his eyes, opening my arms signaling him to come cuddle. Bonnie let's out a soft sigh, smiles and comes to lay down on my stomach. "This is what you wanted?" He asks smirking. "Shut up, don't act like you didn't want it too." He laughs and wraps his arms around my body. His big soft ears resting flat against his head. "You call me comfy? Your the comfy one." He says snuggling into me with his eyes closed. I giggle and pet his fur. "Well then we're both comfy but you have the addition of being warm so it makes it better." I explain and he hums. "Even falling asleep before me that's funny." I tease him for liking the affection. "Whatever go to sleep weirdo." I giggle. "Alright alright goodnight Bon." I smile and pet his ears. "Goodnight bunny." He mumbles, lifting his head up a bit and kissed my tummy. My heart sparks and I try not to scream from how cute that was. Even though the shirt was in the way I still felt a tingly feeling where he kissed. "Hehe your hearts beating pretty fast. You okay there?" He asks still laying down thankfully so he can't see my face. "Y-yep! I'm great." I say and pet his ears making him purr so he doesn't ask anymore questions. "Your heart beat is nice though. It's cool to listen to, makes me feel like I'm alive." I sadly smile. Sometimes I wish I can give him life. All of the animatronics here life. "Your welcome to listen to it whenever" I chuckle seeing him smile. "Really?"  "Yeah I don't mind. If it makes you feel better and alive, I don't see a problem with you listening to it." I say and he tightens his arms around my torso. "Thanks." I rub his arm. "No problem.".

The rest of the night was quiet and I soon fell asleep.

Bonnie's POV

"Bonnie~"

"Bonnie~"

"Time to go~"

I stir awake and quietly groan. "What?" I whisper looking around. I'm still laying on y/n. She's so cute when she sleeps.

"Bonnie~"

I groan again and carefully pull myself off of her. "What do you want?!" I whisper yelled to the voices.

"Time to go~"

That purple orb appears again. "No. Leave me alone, I'm not going anywhere." I refuse crossing my arms and sitting in my vanity chair.

"Follow us~"

"Why?" I ask watching the purple orb circle around me.

"You'll have to see~"

I contemplate for a moment, looking at y/n peacefully sleeping before looking back at the orb. "Fine." I give in and stand up.

It goes through my door and I follow, quietly closing the door behind me not to disturb y/n. The orb floats out of Rockstar Row and out to the atrium heading towards Roxys Raceway. "Why are we here?" I ask but it kept going not answering me. I sigh and follow it down the steps near the racetrack.

"Bonnie!"

I quickly turn around and see the security guard. "O-officer Vanessa!" "What are you doing out of your room? Especially at this hour?!" She interrogates and I sweatdrop. I check the time in my internal clock and it reads 3:45am. "I uh- I'm not sure how I got here. I swear I was asleep a second ago!" I lie and she looks at me confused. "Were you sleepwalking?" She questions and I tap my chin. "...Maybe?" I question it myself. "Huh, didn't know you guys can do that." She said surprised. "Me neither." I mumble. "Well you should get back to your room. We need you charged to run your attraction." She says pushing me towards the stairs, failing so I walk to help. "Yes ma'am." I say and walk out.

Once I'm alone I turn towards the orb, upset at it. "What was that about?! You almost got me in trouble!" I whisper shout to the voices.

"Till next time~"

Is all it responds with and leaves. I huff out a sigh and start walking back to my room. I quietly snuck back into my room and see y/n on her side curled into a ball. 'Crap I forgot to give her a blanket. She was using me for warmth.' I get mad at myself for a moment before I went over to her and carefully scooped her up to carry her to my bed. As soon as i picked her up she snuggled into my chest. I stared down at her. I swear i could feel smoke coming from my gears.

I softly place her down on my bed and get in with her to keep her warm. Placing the blankets on top of us, I fall back asleep.