"What's your fucking problem....and why can't I enter inside....its Uncle's house afterall not yours and I am free to go anywhere I like...." Said Ran.

"You are such a bastard Ran...." Said Zhan as he punched Ran. Ran glared at him angrily and punched him back. They both fell on the ground and started fighting with each other while kicking and punching. Both of them released their Alpha phormones indeed Zhan's phermones were strong but Ran also didn't wanted to loose.

Zhan groaned angrily and grabbed Ran's neck pinning him to the ground.
Ran wriggled his body while try to push Zhan's hand away as he started to loose breath.

Ziyi and other were walking through there as they saw them fighting.

"Zhan....." Said Jingyu and ran to Zhan.

"Zhan....what are you doing...."said Ziyi and she also ran there. Everyone else ran there too.

" Zhan leave him...."said Jackson grabbing Zhan's arm.

"Zhan.....leave...." Said Jingyu trying to pull Zhan back.

Even Jian and Lin tried to pull Zhan away but it was impossible. Zhan was raging with anger while his phermones were getting stronger for the rest of them to tolerate.

"Zhan....he is your brother....leave him....what are you doing...." Said Ziyi with a tensed expression.

Yibo who heard all this came out of his room. His eyes got widened at the scene as he saw Zhan holding Ran like that. Yibo ran to him and crawled next to Zhan while holding his hand.

"Zhan ge....stop it...please....leave him...." Said Yibo looking at Zhan. Zhan growled again and looked at Yibo.

"Zhan ge....please.....leave him....." Said Yibo again as he pulled Zhan's hand away and slowly Zhan's grip became weak on Ran's neck.

Ran spit blood and became unconscious as soon as Zhan left him.

"Ran..." Yelled everyone.

"Yibo....take him to his room...." Said Ziyi and Yibo nodded. Meanwhile others took Ran to the hospital.

Yibo took Zhan back to his room and made him sit on the bed.

"Zhan ge....calm down...." Said Yibo as he hugged Zhan and released his phermones. Zhan snuggled close to Yibo while sniffing him.

"Zhan ge....I know you care about me....but its not necessary to react like this everytime...." Said Yibo.

"I am sorry Yibo....I don't want to...." Said Zhan. Yibo looked at Zhan.

"Ge...your lips are bruised....wait let me bring ointment for you" Said Yibo and ran to take the ointment. He came back to Zhan and was about to put the ointment on Zhan's lips but Zhan held his wrist.

"It will take time to heal with that ointment.... There is something which will help it heal fast...." Said Zhan.

"What..." Asked Yibo.

"This...." Said Zhan as he pulled Yibo closer and licked his lips. Yibo shivered and became shocked for a second but the next moment he realised what Zhan is asking for.

He stuck out his tongue and licked slowly on Zhan's bruised lips, he felt the metallic taste of Zhan's blood on his buds. Yibo continued licking Zhan's lips until it was wet completely.

Zhan looked at Yibo and smiled as he pecked on Yibo's lips.

"Thanks...." Said Zhan.