Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs

"Your both mental"
" Ridiculous" said Hermione faintly
"Err that's a rat, dude"
"Peter Pettigrew is dead!" Said Harry " He killed him twelve years ago"

"I meant to " he growled, his yellow teeth bared "but little Peter got the better of me.....not this time though "
Crookshanks was thrown to the floor as Black lunged at Scabbers; Ron yelled in pain as Blacks weight fell on his broken leg.

" Sirius, NO! Lupin yelled, launching himself forwards and dragging Black away from Ron again. "WAIT! You can't do it just like that-they need to understand-we've got to explain-"

"We can explain afterwards!" Snarled Black, trying to throw Lupin off, one hand still clawing the air as it tried to reach

Scabbers, who was squealing like a piglet, scratching Ron's face and neck trying to escape.

"They've-got-a-right-to-know-everything!" Lupin panted. "Ron had him as a pet! There are parts of it I don't even understand! And you owe Estelle and Harry the truth, Sirius!

Black stopped struggling and took a moment to look at his daughter, she had grown so much and he be damed if he didn't get to be there for the rest of her life.

"All right then" Black said, without taking his eyes off her. "Tell them whenever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I commit the murder I was imprisoned "

" your nutters both of you" Ron said

"Is Scabbers Petter?" Asked Estelle, Remus gave her a smile.

"Yes he is"

"No his not!" Said Ron

" there were witnesses, who saw Pettigrew die" Harry said "A whole street of them"

"They didn't see what they thought they saw!" Said Black

"Everyone thought Sirius killed Peter" said Lupin, nodding. "I believed it myself-until I saw the map tonight. Because the Marauders map never lies....Peter's alive. Ron holding him, Harry."

"His a Animagus isn't he" Estelle

"Correct again"

"No he can't be" said Hermione" because people would know the ministry keeps taps on witches and wizards. I went and looked up Professor McGonagall on register and there were only seven in this century, and Pettigrews name wasn't there"

"That is true as well but the Ministry never knew there used to be tree unregistered Animagi running around Hogwarts"

"If your going to tell them the story, get a move on Remus" snarled Black, who was watching Scabbers every desperate move" I've waited twelve years for this, I'm not going to wait much longer"

"All right... but you'll need to help me, Sirius" said Lupin " I only know how it began"

Lupin broke off. There had been a loud creak behind him. The bedroom door had opened of its own accord. All six of them stared at it. Then Lupin strode towards it and looked out to the landing.

"It's the demon" Estelle whispered to Ron who nodded in agreement

"No one there..."

"This place is haunted" said Ron Estelle nodded

"It's not" said Lupin

"I don't know man the door opening on its own says otherwise" said Estelle

"The Shrieking Shack was never haunted...the screams and the howls the villagers used to hear where made by me"

"That's we're it all starts me being a werewolf none of this would have happened if I wasn't bitten and if I hadn't been so foolhardy" he
looked sober and tried. Ron started to interrupt, but Hermione said "Shhh" she was watching Lupin very intently.