Cat, Rat and Dog

As they where heading back to the castle, Scabbers still wouldn't keep still.

"Scabbers, keep still" Ron hissed, clapping his hand over his chest. The rat was wiggling madly. Ron came into a sudden halt, trying to force Scabbers deeper into his pocket.
"What's the matter, you stupid rat? OUCH! He bit me"

"Maybe calling him stupid isn't helping?" Said Estelle

"Guys, be quiet! Hermione whispered urgently
"Fudge'll be out here in a minute-"

"He won't stay-put-"

Scabbers was terrified. He was withdrawing with all his might, trying to break free from Ron's grip.
" what's the matter with him?"

"He seems like he's just seen a werewolf or something" said Estelle

Soon enough, a furry little friend joined them, Crookshanks.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione moaned "no, go away, Crookshanks, go away!"

But the cat was getting nearer -

"Scabbers, NO!

Too late-the rat slipped between Ron's clutching fingers, hit the ground and scampered away. In one bound, Crookshanks sprang after him, and before anyone could stop him. Ron thrown the invisibility cloak off himself and pelted away into the darkness.

"Ron!" Hermione moaned

Estella wasted no time and running after him, with Hermione and Harry, running after him as well not long after. 

She could hear Ron's footsteps in the distance
"Get away from him-get away-Scabbers, come here"
There was a loud thud, making a
Estelle heart race.

" gotcha, get off you stinking cat-

Estelle stoped at Ron's side unlike Hermione and Harry who almost fell over him. He was sprawled on the ground, but Scabbers was back in his pocket, he had both hands tight, over the quivering lump.

"Ron-come on-back under the Cloak-Hermione panted "Dumbledore-the Minster-they'll be coming back out in a minute"

But before they could cover themselves again, before they could even catch their breath, they heard a pounding of gigantic paws.  Something was found in towards them. 

"Y'all now this has to be a demon"

A enormous, pale-eyed, jet black dog appeared.

"Err so maybe not"

The dog a made enormous leap to Harry and it's front paws hit him in the chest.

"Harry!" Yelled Estelle taking out her wand, but the dog was to quick and moving onto the next victim:Ron.

Ron who was on his feet, as the dogs sprang  towards them as he pushed Harry aside. The dog's jaws fastened instead around Ron's leg.

Estelle immediately grabbed on to Ron's arm, trying to pull him back but the dog was to strong. Harry tried to grab onto them but it was to late. They where gone.

"Estelle, Ron!" He yelled when something hit him on the head.

Meanwhile Estelle was not giving up, she hadn't let go of pulling on Ron, hoping the dog would get tried but it seemed she was the only one who was. She thought she could turn into a stronger animal, but she will lose her grip on Ron's arm.

"Get your own ginger, this one's mine" she yelled as the dog started to pull them into a the tree.

"Estelle!" Harry yelled, as he watched his best friend's get dragged into the tree.