The Quidditch Final

No one in Gryffindor tower stopped at night. They knew that the castles been searched again. The whole house stayed away to the common room with Estella glares from so many students. The security has went up as well in the castle.
Estelle been trying her best not to let people get to her but it's getter harder. And if that wasn't enough Hagrid lost his case meaning Buckbeak is going to be executed.

"He-he sent me this " Hermione said, holding out the letter.

Harry took the letter and read it out loud.
"Dear Hermione,
We lost. I'm allowed to bring him back to Hogwarts. Execution date to be fixed.
Beaky had enjoyed all the help you gave us. Hagrid

"They can't do this" said Harry "They can't. Buckbeak isn't dangerous "

"Malfoy's dad's frightened the Committee into it" said Hermione, wiping her eyes. "You know what he's like. They're a bunch of doddery old fools, and they were scared. There'll be an appeal, though, there always is. Only I can't see any hope...nothing will have changed " wow I really do think I'll get family of the year, I thought .

"Yeah, it will" said Ron fiercely. "You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help"

"Oh, Ron!"

Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down completely. Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head finally Hermione drew way.

"Ron, I'm really, really sorry about Scabbers..."she  sobbed
"Oh-well- he was old" said Ron, looking thoroughly believe that she had let's go with him. "He was a bit useless. You never know Mum and Dad might get me a owl now"

The safety measures impose on the student since blocks second break, and made it impossible for Estelle , Harry , Ron and Hermione to go and visit Hagrid in the evenings. Their only chance to talk to him was during Care of Magical Creatures lessons.

He seems numb with shock at the verdict.
"S all my fault. Got all tongue-tied. They was all sittin there in black robes an'I kep dropping me notes and firgetttin all them dated yeh looked up fer me, Hermione. An then Lucius Malfoy stood up an said his bit, and the committee jus exactly what ge told me.."

"It isn't your fault, you did everything you could" I said

"And there's a appeal" said Ron "Don't give up, yet, we're working on it!"

"S no good, Ron" said Hagrid sadly as the reach the castle steps " fat committees in Lucius Malfoy's pocket. I'm just gonna make sure the rest of the Beakys time is the happiest he's ever had. I owe him that..."

Hagrid turned around and hurt back into his cabin, his face buried in his handkerchief.
"Look at him blubber!"
Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle I have been standing just inside the castle doors , listening.

" have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic? Said Malfoy." and he supposed to be our teacher!"
Harry and Ron furious moves towards Malfoy but Hermione got there first. -SMACK!

she had slap Malfoy around the face with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy staggered. Harry, Ron,Crabbe and Goyle
Stood flabbergasted as Hermione raised her hand again.

"Beat his arse" yelled Estella  

"Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic, you, fool, you evil-"