Talons and Tea Leaves

When Estelle, Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Great Halll for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story

When Estelle, Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Great Halll for breakfast the next day, the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy, who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins with a very funny story. As they passed, Malfoy did a ridculous impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter.

"Ignore him" said Hermione, who was right behind Harry"Just ignore him, it's not worth it.."

"Hey Potter!" shrieked Pansy Parkson "Potter" The Dementors are coming, Potter, Woooooo"

"Hey Parkson, do us all a favour and shut up before you give us all a headache" said Estelle, Parkson looked offended. Estelle took a sit next to Fred and Hermione.

"New third year timetables" said George passing them over.

"Thank you, handsome" said Estelle taking her timetable, Harry hated it when she called them handsome he knew it was playful but he wished that she would be calling him handsome and not them.

"Anytime, Beautiful" said George "What's up with you, Harry"

"Malfoy" said Ron siting down on George's other side and glaring over at the Slytherin table. George looked up in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint with terror again.

"That little git" George said calmly. "He weasn't so cocky last night when the Dementors were down our end of the train, Came running into our compartment didn't he, Fred"

"Nearly wet him self " said Fred, with a contemptuous glance at Malfoy

"I wasn't happy myself" said George"They're horrible things, those Dementors...

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" said Fred

"You didn't pass out, though, did you? said Harry in a low voice

"They didn't but I did, and I'm scared of nothing" said Estelle

"Estelle your scared of ducks" said Harry

"Hey, that's because swarm you when your trying to  feed them" everyone was now laughing, and Estelle said it's ture which just made them laugh more.

"but really Harry, Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? and he said it was the worst place he'd ever been. He came back all weak and shaking.....They suck the happiness out of a place, Dementors. Most of prisoners go mad in there" said George

"Anyways, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match" said Fred "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, frist game of the season, remember? this made Harry more Cheerful so he helped himself to sausages and fried tomatoes. Hermione was examining her new timetable.

"Ooh, good, we're starting some new subjects today" she said happily

"Hermione" said Ron, frowning over her shoulder,

"they've messed up your timetable r-look-they'ev got you down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time"

"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall'