!Injured! Levi X Reader (Genderfluid)

Start from the beginning

Before the raven can speak negatively about you, a shriek catches both of your attention. "Titans!" Petra gasps, pointing behind the Captain as a hoard of seven abnormal Titans, all ranging in size, head your way at a quick pace. Your eyes widen at the fearful sight, glancing back and forth between them and your Captain's injury. "Retreat!" Another Scout in the distance yells. The sound of your comrades saddling up and taking off makes your heart beat faster as your frantic mind tries to come up with a new plan. There is no way Captain Levi can defend himself on horseback with a hurt arm. It'll only make the bleeding worse.

The bleeding...

"Captain, I need to pressurize the bite before we go!" You announce, moving his arm to rest on your lap while your press down on his open wound with your palms. Grimacing, Captain Levi fights your order, jerking his arm from underneath your pressure. "Let go, idiot! Before those shit-faces eat us both!" He scowls in your face, trying to ignore the discomfort in his forearm. "Sir, I can't! The bleeding is too much, you'll pass out before you get on your horse!" You remark, pressing a bit harder which makes him seethe, biting on his lip. "Let go!" He mutters between breaths, eyes much darker than before. Your own eyes dart between his and the abnormal Titans, which are gaining faster. You maybe have fifteen seconds before they reach you.

Suddenly, you release your grip on the Captain to tear off your cape and jacket, haphazardly wrapping the latter around his wound tightly. While Captain Levi is still processing your actions, you take your cape to tie the two ends together, making a sling for his arm. Throwing it over his head, you situate his arm on the makeshift sling before standing up to tug on his good arm. "You better use your legs before we both end up dead, sir!" You use his words which cause him to narrow his eyes but ultimately obey, running alongside you as you wrap an arm around his waist to help.

Heading towards your horses, the world goes by you faster than you can comprehend but you manage to concentrate enough on the tasks at hand, assisting the Captain onto his noir stallion. "Take (horse's name) with you, I'll buy us some time!" You shout, already running back towards the abnormals. "You idiot, what are you doing?!" Captain Levi barks after you with wide eyes.

Ignoring the raven Captain's orders, you dash towards the Titans to wean them off of your comrades while they gain some distance. Launching yourself into the air by grappling your ODM Gear anchors into one of the Titan's shoulders, you're able to skillfully take it out. As the Titan falls forward to accept its fate, you jump off of its sliced nape to land on the next one, right beside it. "You better not come back and get involved in this mess, Captain." You mutter to yourself as you take out the second Titan.

Just as this Titan topples to the side, you hear a roar of cries echoing your way. Curiosity gets the better of you, pausing to glance to your left, where the noise came from. Squinting a bit, you spot your squad coming back with your Captain at the head of the charge, leading the way. The closer he approaches, you lock eyes with him as he raises his left arm towards the sky, firing a black smoke signal for the other squads. "Looks like you just don't listen." A playful grin tugs at your lips.

"Y/n!" Gunther calls out, causing your head to snap in his direction. "Behind you!" He points to your right side, indicating one of the abnormals had noticed you. Cursing underneath your breath, you leap back into the air, dodging the sudden swing of its meaty hand. "No one gets to fight Y/n before me!" You look down to see Oluo flying your way to take on the Titan. Getting out of his path, you watch as the male swiftly slices through its nape with a clean cut. Just like that, your other comrades follow along and take on the remaining four abnormal Titans.

Once the last one falls to the ground, causing a tremble under your boots, you approach Captain Levi who sits high atop his regal-looking stallion. Looking down his nose at you, Captain Levi slowly dismounts from the horse, stepping in front of you. You can't help but steal a glance at his bandaged arm which has a bit of old blood staining your jacket but at least it's concealed. "Not too bad, Y/n. Next time, don't be so selfless, though." He narrows his gaze by a fraction. Never taking his "advice" too seriously, you chuckle slightly. "Of course, sir." You nod, eyes wandering back to his arm. "But first, let's get you in some better hands. Maybe I can have the honor of stitching that." You suggest, only earning a scowl. "Back on your horse, Y/n." He shakes his head, turning on his heel.

Grinning some more, you eventually follow his lead back to your horse. As you stick your foot in one of the stirrups, you hear a voice speak up from behind you. "Maybe I'll consider it." You recognize it as the Captain's. Pausing for a moment, you look over your shoulder to see the man already on his horse again. "Thanks, Captain." You gently nod, failing to notice the warmth in your face.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Genuinely did not anticipate on finishing this one so soon but I've had it as a draft for a few weeks now hehe

Again, I'll try to update as often as I can. This is my final week of summer school then I'll get a short break before I start my final school semester, I'm so ready to be done :')

Thank you for reading! Have a good day/night!

~AlpineBreadStick