⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]

Start from the beginning

He is scared of Hope because Hope once almost kill him using their magic fire. Hope is the reason why Alphonse is blind in his left eye (it can't be healed)

•How people see Alphonse•

*king of negativity. 

•How star sanses (+Hope)see Alphonse•

* parasite
* bad

•How bad guys see Alphonse•

* someone that they shouldn't mess with
* a king

•How his children see Alphonse•

* a bad father 
* crappy old man

•How lux and palette see Alphonse•

* someone need to die no matter what
* pathetic bastard
* rapist
* parasite

•Goopmare opinion on people he knew•

*Dream

"He grown up so much... Didn't he? I don't think the little prince changed that much. I do not hold much opinion for him but I can say this little shit a traitor..."

*Hope

"The little witch huh... Well we used to be good friends as she used to work with me while we were serving the royal family. Sadly, she has no ambition and only follows orders from those dirty royals... I fear her magic, she is a strong witch. She is just holding back... Sometimes I wonder why didn't she end me back then. "

*Passivemare 

"His highness..? I mean whatever his name is. I regret serving him as his body guard. He has the chance to change for the better but he didn't and blindly follows those dirty women."

*Error

" that bastard deserve his children get killed. After all, he destroyed most of negative aus that I work hard one it."

*Killer

"Despite looking exactly like my dead wife. Killer is nothing like her... Fiona is very talkative and stubborn. Killer is the opposite of her."

*Horror

" he makes terrors in his au and loyal to me so he's good."

*Cross

" Cross is a good ally, too bad his contract end early than everyone's else."

*Dust

"Generations these days... Back in my day—"

*Ink

"She's a whore. Why I said that? Looks at what she is wearing... Why the hell Dream pick Ink as his wife? Even Hope with bad fashion taste can wear much better outfit."

*Blue

" ah yes, one of Dream allies. He still spread lot of stupid positivity even after I disables him...  His Au is very... Happy."