⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]

Start from the beginning

*He prefer Crescent because Crescent resembles Adelle in many ways such as appearance.

* He ordered Killer to kill Pj and Gradient. It was because Error pissed him off so Alphonse want to make Error feels how he felt when he lost his deceased daughter. 

* He love killer? no not actually love I guess-  Killer looks exactly just like Fiona, his dead wife. So I guess overprotective because he doesn't want Killer to die in any short of way... 

* He killed angst.. 

* As much he named Merciless because of Passivemare. He never really treat Merciless as his own son even if they are biological related. Even if Merciless looks mostly like Killer, Alphonse still can't treat Merciless like his own son.

* Did he raped Killer? Unfortunately, yes. Does there any reason behind this? Yes but that'll never excuse his doing. 

*  After eating the black apples, Alphonse developed more sadistic side because of the apple corruption.

* He is one of the people who killed Palette. 

*Hope give him C-PTSD. So whenever there's a glimpse of fire and red that match the blood, he'll shivers in fear.

•Why did he killed Angst•

When Alphonse found out Dream have a child which is Palette. He is mad and angry because there will annoying positivity shit that might disturbed him.

So that time Merciless was only 5 years old and were hid by Killer. Usually when Alphonse throw a tantrum, Merciless is the one who got beat up the most- so Killer always hide Merciless. Anyways, Alphonse starting to yelling at Killer and force Killer to tell him where did Killer hide Merciless. But Killer didn't answer him. He lost his control and almost attack Killer.

Sad thing, Angst was there watching their Parents arguing and he immediately reacted when his Father try to attack his Mother. So Angst protected Killer but died because Alphonse incidentally stab him.

Merciless actually came out from the hiding because he was scared then Nightmare broke his skull. Took a year to fix that.

Crescent who was watching the whole scene is traumatized.

•His fears•

He is scared of cats because of bad luck.