Chapter 2

:Lucia pov

I woke up and checked my phone the time was 6:15 I still had about an hour before school started I get up and rummage through my closet to find something to wear I put on some black ripped jeans with high top converse and a shirt that was white with purple stripes and a beanie hat.

I walked into the living room half awake and I hear the shower running so that means Amelia is awake already. I sit on the couch on my phone when I hear the bathroom door open I look over and see Amelia with her wet long green hair wearing a casual outfit.

I have to admit even in the most casual outfit she was still hot "heyyy hotness" I say to her, she looks at me with a very annoyed look and then walks up to me and goes in my face.

She's so close to me we are almost touching noses. I blush from how close we were. "stop calling me that." She hisses and walks away. "Woah" I think to myself as I walk out the door to get to class.

My first class of the day was biology which I didn't mind because it was an easy class. I walk into the room and look around and I see willow sitting there.

I happily go and sit next to her "Oh hey Lucia!" Willow says as I sit down. "What's up willow I can't believe we got a class together" I say happily "Me too! Also I wanted to let you know that me and my roommate are throwing at party at our dorm in a week or two you should come and bring ur roommate you were talking about!" Willow says while winking at me.

"Damn not even a day into college and ur already plaining a party!?" I say shocked "yep and you're definitely coming" she says definitely not taking no for an answer. "I'll be there for sure" I say.

About half way through the day I get bored and I ask my teacher to use the bathroom. I leave the room a start walking around the hall way.

"damn this place is confusing as hell" I think to myself. As I turn the corner I bump into someone familiar it's Amelia! "Watch where ur going dumbass" Amelia says all pissed off. She looks up at me and says "oh of course it's you Lucia" she says angrily.

"Jey you remembered my name!" I say while helping her off the floor. "Mhm" she says while trying to walk away. But I grab her arm before she could leave. "Wanna skip class and come smoke behind the school with me?" I ask in hopes she would say yes.

"No way." She says while removing my hand off of her arm and walking away. I catch up to her and start begging her. "FINE". Amelia said angrily "but only this once I do not skip classes." She says.

"Okay okay I get it goody two shoes" I tease. As we make our way to the back of the school I can't help but admire her she really is cute. We get to a secret spot behind the school and I start lighting it.

As we're passing around the joint I ask her why she's so scared to skip class. "My mother is really obsessed with me succeeding in life. She loves to just show me off." Amelia says while hitting the joint. "Damn she sounds like a crazy motherfucker" I say while looking at her. Amelia let's out a genuine little giggle that made me slightly blush.

As we finish off the joint we start walking back into the school both high as hell trying not to be suspicious. I looked over at Amelia her eyes were red and low you could obviously tell that she was high and so was I.

"You wanna go to the cafeteria and get some food?" I say. "sure whatever" she says while following me we sit down and eat our food silently not knowing what to say then I remember Willow said she was throwing a party. "Hey by the way my friend is throwing a party and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me" I say hoping for a yes. "Um I don't know I don't really party and I don't know you that well." She says while still eating

"You can get to know me better." I say while wiggling my eyebrows at her. "Maybe, I don't know I have to go." She says well walking out of the cafeteria. The school day ends and I go back to my dorm room Amelia wasn't in there so I just laid down in my bed looking at the celling.

Word count 800 👧