Chapter 1

:Lucia pov

I was packing up all my things to finally move into my new dorm room. I wasn't actually to thrilled about going to college and being so far from my family but it's what Mami wanted for me.

As I say goodbye to Mami I can't help thinking this is a mistake. " Cariño please be save I will miss you so so so much" Mami said while Smoering me in kisses. "Mom stoppp" I groaned. "Okay okay sorry you better get going I'll miss you so much" Mom cried. "I'll miss you too bye Mami" I said with a fake smile trying to act like I was excited to go even tho I wasn't

I packed my stuff into my car and off I was. I rolled down the windows and let my hair flow into the wind after a few hours I finally arrived

" Holy shit this place is huge how am I supposed to find my dorm" I thought as I enter the big ass building.

"Room 36 room 36" I thought to myself "aha here we go this must be it" I say to myself as I walk in.

When I walked into my new dorm room it seems that my roommate was not here yet so I had the place to myself.

As I start unpacking my things I hear the door being unlocked I look to see who my new roommate is and I see a girl with dyed long green hair and slit eyebrow with a pink dress on and some black boots over all a very attractive person in my opinion.

I walk up to the pretty girl and say hi and put my hand out for a hand shake, the girl looks at me and walks away leaving me there looking dumb. I follow her into her room "So no hi back huh?" I say while looking her up and down.

"Can you just leave me alone I'm trying to unpack my things" the girl says "Well I could help you unpack?" I say winking at her. "No thank you." she says while slamming the door in my face "damn feisty" I think to myself as I walk back to my room and finish unpacking.

After 30 minutes of unpacking I get a phone call from my best friend willow who is also going to the same college as me. I answer the phone.

"Omg hey willow" I say "hey girl how's ur new dorm with ur new roommate?" Willow says excitedly. "the dorm is pretty nice but my roommate is a total bitch but she's hot as hell" I say while sitting on my bed.

"What about you Willow?" I ask "Well my roommate is some girl named Boscha shes really cool and chill" Willow explains. "That's awesome I'm glad ur settling in good" I say "Aw thanks Lucia I hope you get closer with ur hot roommate ;)." Willow says teasing me. "Whateverr anyways I gotta go I have to finish unpacking" I say while hanging up the phone.

Finally after and hour I finished unpacking and was exhausted. I decided I wanted to smoke before I passed out I went to the pretty girls room and knocked she answered looking all bitchy

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to smoke some weed with me?" I asked her. She looked me up and down then said "fine only cause I'm stressed as hell right now" so we walk to the balcony and I start lighting the joint and smoking it,

I passed it to her and watched her hit it as the moonlight shined on her beautiful face. "You know I never got ur name" I said. She looked up at me with an annoyed face "Amelia." She said "that's a cute name" I said while hitting the joint and smirking at her.

Amelia looked up and rolled her eyes. "Lucia is my name in case you were wondering hot stuff" I said at an attempt to flirt but it wasn't working very well

"I'm going to bed" Amelia said as she exited the balcony. I was still smoking the joint and I was high as hell so I decided I was gonna go to bed cause I have class tomorrow. I laid in bed finally drifting off to sleep.

Word count 722 😛😛 let me know if you like this story so far and if you want more