Quidditch and Troll Hunting

Start from the beginning

'Why do I get the feeling that they're gonna get away with this...?' Mirabel thought.

"Okay, I know everyone's thinking about it, and you're all right," Katheren groaned.

'Damn it...' The quads thought before leaving class without being dismissed.

~~~~~~

'And of course, we were all right...' They thought, seeing Jace and Draco smug.

After the Flying Lesson fiasco, it turns out that Draco and Jace were the new Seekers for their Houses.

Literally, that's what everyone has been talking about, but it did annoy some people. 

"For all I care, I'm sitting next to you guys if we're going to the whatever-it's-call game," Danny said, getting everyone to agree. He's barely done with his Potions and now onto his Herbology homework. 

"Honestly, it seems unfair since they're getting rewarded instead of punished, but whatever..." Mirabel said, finishing her Charms homework.

"Firstly, I think it's called Quidditch, and secondly, I agree with you, Mariposa. It seems so unfair," Harry replied, pleased that she finished all her homework.

"It'll give us some excuse not to be in classes, but I bet it'll be boring and stupid," Katheren spoke without hesitation as she was done already. 

"Let's see one game, and if it's worth the excitement, then we can stay. If not, then we'll skip," Harry suggested.

Everyone agreed and went back to their compartments when they were feeling sleepy.

As Harry passes through the living room, she can see Draco with his lackeys and many other Slytherins partying.

'Whatever, I didn't want to be invited anyway,' She thought before staring at Draco. 

Their eyes met for a few seconds before she left, annoyed and hurt at him.

'Who is he to judge me based on my last name? Honestly...' 

Once Harry entered her room, she quickly changed and was thankful that the room was soundproof. 

'So tired...' Harry thought before falling asleep, grateful for her friends and finishing her homework. 

~~~~~~~

The following month indicated a lot for the quads, even more than usual.

Firstly, Quidditch was all fun and games until the Bludgers actually tried to kill them.

The funny thing was, it wasn't Gryffindor against Slytherin. It was Gryffindor against Ravenclaw, and while the crowd cheered for their team, something attacked them. Specially speaking, Harry and Katheren.

Danny wasn't present since he fell ill with a fever and asked Harry to take his place. With Dumbledore's agreement, Harry was allowed to skip her classes and be there with Katheren. 

Mirabel, meanwhile, was begging them to tell her what happened when they were done as she sadly had classes. 

Snape had Draco with him to "observe and strategize" against Gryffindor when they'll play, but a Bludger tried to aim at Draco. 

If it weren't for Katheren, who blocked the Bludger with her hand on time, Draco's parents would have sued Hogwarts. Note that Dumbledore was very merry not to lose more money.

On the other hand, Harry kept an eye on the Snitch, worth one hundred and fifty points and concludes the game, and was fascinated at how fast it flew.