One shot- Reverse Roles

Wow, this feels like the first time, I remember the time where I just wanted to write this as a One shot......... I can only blame myself for continuing this, at first I was supposed to write the continuance from the previous chapter, but I didn't feel like it.

So yeah. I'm writing this instead of that, Enjoy I guess.

================================

We see a white haired boy running through the streets of Orario, he dons a adventurer gear over his black clothes, This person is Bell Cranel or better known as the Little Rookie of Orario, famous for breaking the level world record.

As of now, he's heading towards the dungeon, he was commissioned by his guild advisor to investigate something in the dungeon, there was something strange happening in the 5th floor of the dungeon.

As entering inside the dungeon, he headed towards the 5th floor.

As he step foot inside, everything suddenly turned colder.

The further he walked inside the colder it got, and the stranger thing was monsters weren't spawning, he didn't hear a single thing, he saw nothing other than the halls of the dungeon going deeper.

"(Eina-san said adventures weren't spotting any monster around here, I guess it's true.)"

He thought as he continued searching for anything that could explain this strange phenomenon.

After walking and waiting to find something he decided to take a little break.

"*sigh* I have no idea, what I'm supposed to do."

After searching a few minutes, Bell decided to head back up there wasn't anything strange other than the monsters aren't spawning, but before he left he remembered a certain rumor about this floor of the dungeon.

"(Hanako-san of the dungeon if I recall.)"

He thought, apparently there's been rumors of a ghost, that would grant anyone's wishes if they summoned her.

"(Hmm, There's no harm in trying.)"

After a couples of seconds of thinking, he decided to, try and summon her, it wouldn't hurt.

"(The rumors said, all I have to do is call out her name 3 times in the 5th floor.)"

"What could go wrong?"

He said to himself.

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san, Hanako-san are you here?"

A few brief seconds of silence passed.

"*sigh* I guess it was just a-"

Before he could finish a sudden gust of wind went to his ears.

"Yes I'm here."

A voice said in a singing tone, making Bell freeze.

"(Hahaha, this is how I die.)"

Bell thought as he slowly tried to run away until.

A hand grabbed his shoulder.

"Kyaaaa!"

Bell shrieked and he closed his eyes and tried to push the person away only pass through them and make him fall.

As he fell down he heard a giggle, as he open his eyes and looks up, he sees a orange haired elf wearing a a rosette pink cape on top of a white shirt and pink corset dress with a hat, she looked transparent and had two weird floating things beside her.

"Fufufu, that was a pretty cute scream you got there."

The elf teased causing Bell to blush a bit.

"W-who-"