Grave of the Astraea Familia

We see both Filvis and Lefiya making their way to the 18th floor,  they decided  to ask some usakichi to guide them where it was.

Now we see them following the usakichi who were guiding them through the forest.

*yawn*

Lefiya let out a cute yawn.

"Are you sleepy Lefiya-san?"

"Hmm? Kinda I spent last night reading the book."

"Are you sure we should do this now, we can do this tomorrow you seem too tired, even if the ghost used to be part of the Astraea Familia we can never let out guard down, Cranel-san being an example."

"Don't worry, If we postponed it tomorrow then I might not even get more sleep."

They continued walking until the usakichi stopped and pointed with his ear at the grave.

"So this the Grave of the Astarea Familia."

Filvis said as she takes a good look of the grade in a small hill rest the weapons of the fallen adventures and at the top was the familia's flag.

Both elves bowed their heads and gave a short prayer, showing their respect to these fallen heroes of justice.

================================

Finally being here the elves slowly walked up to the small hill.

"So what do we do?"

"If we grab it we curse our entire familia right?"

Lefiya asked confused on how they will enter the domain.

"Yes that rumors stated that if we grab any of these our familias would be cursed until we correct all of our wrong doings and return it."

Filvis explained.

"Then how do we enter?"

"Hmm, I guess we'll have to make our own entrance."

"Eh?"

"I no longer have a familia so the curse won't really affect me, and you would never sacrifice your familia members."

"Then how do we do it?

"We're already at the nearest entrance of their domain, we'll just have to summon a huge sum of spiritual energy to either open the entrance or enough to knock on the door summoning her."

"Ok, then how do I summon my-" 

Before Lefiya could finish the usakichi suddenly touched the flag creating a gate to appear before them.

"...."

"I thought you said they weren't powerful enough to let us enter?"

Lefiya asked still in shock what just happened.

"I thought so too....."

Filvis continued on staring blankly at the usakichi who went inside the gate,

"*cough* whelp it's open now I guess we should enter now."

Lefiya said dragging Filvis by her hand who was still in shock.

Entering inside only to see everything in pitch black.

"Is this their domain?"

"I don't know?"

Fivlis said also confused on what's going on

Walking to what seems to be the endless abyss.

They kept on walking.