An Exorcist's decision

Just a short chapter(I'm writing this first, So I have no idea if this is short or not.)
Editor notes: It is a short chapter

================================

We see two elves in the 20th floor of the dungeon, one of them fighting three Deadly Hornets with her sword doing concurrent chanting, while the the other one seemed to be observing .

"Arcs ray!"

Finishing the chant as she stabs one of the hornets, a rain of light bolts raining down the other two, making them vanish only leaving a stone.

*gasp*

Gasping for air, the orange haired elf put her sword on the ground and leaning her head towards it. 

Lefiya's been training with Filvis since the 16th floor incident, She's been trying to avoid Bell as much as possible, every time she sees Bell it just reminds her about the kiss, so she's been using training with Filvis as much as possible to avoid him.

"You're doing better."

Filvis said as she gives her a flask.(It's water)

"Thank you."

She grabbed the flask and started drinking.

"Though I'm fine teaching you as much as I can, but shouldn't you be with Cranel?"

Hearing about Bell, Lefiya's ears turned red.

"Umm.. He said he was a bit busy, and said that you were here so I wanted to practice with you."

"Hmm.. I see."

She wasn't convinced, especially seeing her ears turning red but she tried respect her privacy  so  she didn't try to pry but as an elf she wanted to protect her from this perverted ghost.

"Then why do you seem flustered?"

"Haha. w-what are you talking about?"

She denied waving her hands and tried to cover her ears.

"*sigh* Whatever , anyways we'll have to cut your training today, you seem tired and those wings are appearing. Are you coming?"

Pointing at her back, that her pink cape is trying to cover.

"Eh? I guess I have been using too much magic, but it's been improving thanks to your help, but I'll stay here for awhile until it disappears and some of my friends are coming to this floor so I'll wait here."

Lefiya said as she smiles at her, causing the raven haired elf to blush.

"Y-your welcome, I'm going then... bye."

She said turning away to go back to the surface.

"Bye Filvis-san!"

Lefiya waved which she returned with a small one.

================================

We see Filvis just entering the 5th floor,  she went to look around if she could fine the ghost, but searching for a couple of minutes she gave up, until she heard a crash.

Heading towards the sound she sees Bell laying down on the ground and above him was a gray wolf, she recognized him as Bete Loga, the Vanargand, she crouched down and tried to hide.

"Tch, you really gotten weak brat."

He says as he kicks Bell, launching him to the wall.

"*gasp* Orion!"

Bell called out his wisp, but before it could move, It was instantly destroyed in a blink of an eye.

"Using your tsueshiro already, That would make the fight more difficult but it won't change the outcome."