Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know how to and you're already going through stuff with Vik-"

"You've suffered much worse than me Aries, I am always here for you, no matter what I'm going through."

Viktoria's death was a sudden tragedy, at the time Aries had explained to her that it was Sirius that had murdered her. Aries blamed herself for her death, Angelika told her she was stupid for thinking that, it had been a bit harsh but sbe needed Aries to understand that she didn't blame her for her sister's death.

"Please, if you ever feel like that again, please talk to me." Angelika told her. "I don't want to lose another sister."

Aries felt a pang of guilt in her chest as she took Angelika's hand. "Thank you.... For getting me to the hospital."

Angelika pressed her lips into a smile. "Just please, talk to me, okay? I'm not going anywhere."

Aries nodded. "I will."

That day a bond was made between the two, they'd always be there for one another, they'd always help each other. A part of Aries always found it funny how Angelika was so hostile towards her for years, and now they couldn't be apart for more than a week.

"I'm not going to do that again," Aries responded. "I have a family now, people that need me, back then I didn't have anyone. I just needed a few days-"

"-You also need a shower-" Angelika added.

Aries began to glare, but then touched her greasy hair. "Okay, yes I need a shower-"

"You also need to eat something."

"I ate."

Angelika gave her a stern look.

"Fine, I didn't eat."

"Yeah, I know, dickhead. I brought you some food." She handed her paper bag full of warm doughnuts. "Got these, they're fresh."

Aries thanked her, taking one and biting it. She didn't want to but she knew Angelika would probably force feed her and she didn't want that to happen.

"Kingsley said Sirius' name was cleared."

Aries nodded, wiping the sugar from her face. "Would have been better if he was alive when it happened." she muttered.

"And now everyone believes Harry."

Aries nodded once more, she had been meaning to see him. Dumbledore had visited asking about Sirius' will which he had left everything to Harry, Aries had agreed to his decision, she didn't want anything to do with the House of Black.

She got out from under the covers.

"Where are you going?" Angelika asked.

"Shower, Dais is coming back tomorrow and I've got loads of stuff to do... you look surprised." Aries tilted her head.

"No, I just thought I would have to drag you out of bed, but I don't need to now." she replied.

"Just got to move on I guess." Aries shrugged, she went into the bathroom before Angelika said anything.

☽☆☾

The summer began, Daisy had arrived back from Hogwarts full of stories of everything that she did, also the little Weasley twin performance that was spoken about throughout the rest of the school year. Her stories kept Aries occupied, which she was glad of because she didn't want to remember the last time she was with her brother.

Half way through the summer Molly invited the family round for dinner and they graciously accepted.

"Thanks for inviting us, Molly." Aries said, as Molly ushered them into the house.

"Oh it's no trouble at all," Molly waved her off, next to her was Fleur, Aries had met her a few times during Order meetings and knew she was dating the oldest Weasley, Bill. "I always cook enough to feed a village Arthur tells me."

"Okay, I'm going outside, mum." Daisy said, as soon as she saw Ginny.

She was determined to get on the Quidditch team that year, she had told her parents that there was space for all positions, but she would rather be a chaser. Ginny promised she would help her and Daisy was very excited.

"Harry's upstairs, he got in last night. Dumbledore doesn't give us much notice does he."

Aries' head perked up. "I'll go say hi, I've not seen him since.." her voice trailed off.

"He's up in Fred and George's room, on the second floor." Molly smiled.

Aries walked up the rickety staircase, a sign on the door read: Gred and Forge. She knocked lightly.

"Come in." she heard his voice.

"Hey," Aries opened the door, he had his trunk on the bed and was unpacking it. "You alright?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah, fine." he said, unconvincingly.

"Sorry, I've not been to see you sooner, with everything that's going on."

He pressed his lips into a small smile. "It's fine, I got back from the Dursleys last night. I doubt they would have appreciated you dropping by."

"I don't think they would have, I probably would have knocked some sense into them." Aries said, making Harry smile.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke. "I thought you would hate me." 

"No," she replied softly. "What made you think that?"

"Because it's my fault Sirius is dead-"

"It is not your fault, Harry-"

"If I hadn't let Voldemort into my head then he would still be here."

"Harry, you are still a child, all of this... everything that's happened, none of it is your fault. You did the right thing, okay?"

"I just don't want anyone else to die for me."

Aries gave him a saddened look. "You can't choose who lives or dies, trust me. I know that."

Harry looked down at his hands as Aries patted his shoulder, he had the whole wizarding world on his back.

"Just know you're not alone, yeah? You've still got me and Remus." she said.

Harry nodded. "Can I just ask, did he have to leave me Kreacher?"

Aries chuckled. "Yep, he's your problem now."

__________________

Hope you enjoyed!!

I'm hoping for this to be ten more chapters long give or take, I can't help but feel like I'm dragging it on I'm hoping no one's getting bored 😂😂😂

Please vote and comment 🌟

Traitor ⭒ Peter PettigrewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara