chapter thirteen *

The adventure of moving houses for the third time in his life was finally over. He had picked the kids up from his moms and they were all asleep.

It felt weird to him, being alone. Honestly, he couldn't stand it. The thought to call Emily crossed his mind but he couldn't. He had promised Aaliyah he wouldn't do that. He nearly called Aaliyah but knew that it would probably end up in him being beat and the cops being called.

He looked through his contacts, trying to find someone to keep him company and after deciding not to call Jordan he found a name he hadn't seen in years. Faith.

The girl he had hooked up with a few times before Kaiser was born. Before he met Aaliyah. Deciding he had nothing to lose at this point he texted her, getting a reply almost immediately.

Soon enough, he was in the shower, cleaning every inch of his body before she showed up. He had gotten out and dressed just in time, as she knocked on the door right as his foot hit the living room from the staircase. He answered the door, letting her inside.

"Hey, long time no see." Faith said, giving him a small hug.

——

"Do you want this?" Vinnie asked as he hovered over her body.

"Yes, I want this." Faith nodded, gripping his shoulders as he pushed himself inside of her. A moan left her mouth as he started to move.

"Not too loud, my kids are sleeping." Vinnie said, burying his face in her neck and leaving kisses along her skin.

Her nails scratched down his back as his dick hit places inside of her that could make a girl go crazy. Vinnie pulled her body up against his, their chests pressing against each other.

"Harder, please." Faith moaned, kissing along his jawline as he fulfilled her request.

As he continued to pound into her, he could feel himself getting closer and by the way her pussy was clenching around him, he could tell she was too.

"You wanna cum for me baby? Hm?" Vinnie teased.

Faith nodded, unable to form words from the pleasure she was currently feeling. Her grip on his shoulders tightened as her orgasm ripped through her, body shaking and trembling against his. Her orgasm triggered his, causing him to pull out and nut all over her stomach.

But as soon as he came down from his high he instantly felt guilty. He soon realized that the same problems he had with Aaliyah he was having with Faith and probably any other women he was going to hook up with.

He was thinking about Aaliyah through all of it, even afterwards. He couldn't help himself, he still loved her no matter what they'd been through.

"Vinnie?" Faith's voice called in his ears.

"Yeah, what's up?" Vinnie asked, giving her all of his attention.

"Are you okay, you zoned out." Faith said.

"Yeah, I'm good." Vinnie smiled, finally rolling on the bed.

"Can I use your bathroom? After that I'd better go, it's late and I have work tomorrow in the morning." Faith said.

"Of course." Vinnie said, pointing her in the direction of the bathroom in his room.

He got dressed once she was gone. He tried to hide his disappointment in himself until she was gone. It worked as she came out of the bathroom and said goodbye. He locked the door after her, pressing himself against the wall.

Tears pricked his eyes and it was then he decided that he wasn't going to tell anyone about what he'd just done. That he had fucked his ex fuck buddy and brothers ex-girlfriend. He hated himself for crying, it was his fault but the overwhelming feeling of guilt caused the tears. Tears that he couldn't stop.

He went upstairs, stripping the bed of his sheets and throwing them in the washer. He flipped the mattress over and everything. Once he had put the new sheets and pillow cases on his pillows, Bear walked in the room.

"Are you okay daddy?" Bear asked, noticing the tears on his face.

"Daddy's okay honey. Why aren't you in bed?" Vinnie asked, a feeling of panic filling him. He hoped she hadn't heard any of that.

"I just woke up. Had a bad dream." Bear said.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?" Vinnie asked.

"Uh huh." Bear nodded.

"Okay honey, but you have to sleep in your room tomorrow okay?" Vinnie asked, feeling content when she said yes.

He put her in the bed and got dressed in pajamas in the bathroom. He returned to find Bear half asleep in the bed, waiting for him. Turning the light out, he crawled in next to her. Once asleep, he dreamed of what he wished his life could be like. But that's all it was: a dream.