Cassidy wiped her tears away and hisses when the ties digged into her skin. This alarmed the soldier and moved to grab one of the knives at the table beside them. He held her wrist still with his non-metal hand and cut the ties with the other. Cassidy didn't say sorry for what she did, she didn't feel sorry for what she did.

The soldier expected an apology so when he didn't his jaw clenched and his body tensed up with the sudden rage. Cassidy noticed but didn't say anything, she rubbed her sore wrists and just wanted to get back and into the freezer again. That's all she wanted right now, she was mad and devastated.

She knew it wasn't his fault to an extent, but he could have just knocked her unconscious. He didn't have to kill her, she didn't deserve it. None of them did. But what hurted her the most was that he tied her up, just like the devil.

The man that forced the powers upon her. She felt small and vulnerable when he tied her up and forced her hands together. He had never used force like that before. He had forced her to complete her missions before in brualt ways but being tied up hurted her more then what he had done in the past.

Several hours later the plane finally landed. The two of them hadn't exchanged any words, not that they talked a lot. Cassidy hadn't looked at him once since he tied her up. The soldier didn't feel bad about what he did, he thought it was right. Because it was that way they did  to him when he got out of control, he couldn't understand why she was being protective towards the women. She didn't have anyone else, so he didn't understand.

And the women in the car were his mission and he had to finish it no matter what. But the man had an effect on him, he could feel it and so could Cassidy. She felt the familiar Bucky press through, but the soldier won in the end or maybe Bucky backed away to keep Cassidy safe from a punishment.

The soldier took the suitcase in one hand and had Cassidy close to him with the other hand. Cassidy had a tight grip on his vest, even though he had tied her up she still felt safe with him. He wouldn't hurt her. That bad.

They took the old elevator down to the underground base. When they turned, their handler was already waiting for them by the chair. Just by looking at sending chills down their backs, it was a weapon of power. The one sitting in the chair would be in total submission. The soldier laid the suitcase on the table beside their handler.

The cornel opened the suitcase and looked inside to see 5 bags of supersoldier serum laying inside. The cornel gave the guard beside him a nod and he took the case and left the room. The cornel glanced over at the girl in the soldier's arms and back to the soldier.

The soldier put Cassidy down and she hurried over to her handler. The cornel guestered the soldier towards the chair, and when he sat down metal sprung up and around his arms to hold him down. A scientist came up to him and pushed him back and placed a black mouthguard in front of his dry lips. He licked his lips before opening his mouth, his breathing started to pick up. Cold sweat lingered on his forehead when the metal started to lower with the familiar sound of static.

His whole body tensed when he saw the sparks fly around inside the metal. His scream echoed inside the large room even though the mouth guard was there to quiet him down a bit and keep his teeth safe.

Cassidy looked down at her fingers, trying to block him out. She never liked the feeling when the soldier was in the chair, she could feel the fear and sharp needles inside her head.

When the machine finally stopped, the soldier was drenched in sweat. The cornel walked over and grabbed the red book he opened it and flicked through the thick book. The pages had turned yellow over the times but the ink is still intact. "Желание" The cornel didn't look up when he spoke the words "Ржавый. Семнадцать. Рассвет".

The soldiers face scrunched up in pain and he shook his head closing his eyes "Печь. Девять. Добросердечный. Возвращение на Родину. Один. Товарный вагон" He snapped the book close and the soldier sat straight in the chair when the cornel walked up to him

"Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight Car"

Cassidy stood where her handler had left her and looked up through her lashes still keeping her head down. The soldier flicked his eyes to Cassidy, he held eye contact before she looked down at the ground swallowing. The soldier got confused at this, she never looked away.

"Доброе утро солдат" The cornel spoke.

"Good morning soldier"

"Готов соблюдать" The assets voice had gotten raspy and dry from the screaming.

"Ready to comply"

The cornel nodded for him to get up. The soldier got up and walked over to Cassidy, she didn't look up at him or made grabby hands. He signed and picked her up, she didn't resist him she kept her hands to herself and looked down still.

The cornel was confused at her reaction but shook it off, he would see the footage when he gets back to his office "Приготовь их и положи в камеру'' He left and the soldier followed the guards out and into the locker room for them to change clothes. Cassidys ears picked at that, they weren't going back in.

"Get them ready and then put them in a cell"

When they got in, the soldier stripped Cassidy of her clothes and grabbed the oversized t-shirt. Cassidy lifted her arms up keeping her head down, the soldier slipped on the t-shirt and it went to below her knees and the sleeves down her skinny arms.

The soldier stripped down to his underwear and changed his clothes too. Cassidy stood and waited for him to be done. When he was done he grabbed Cassidy again but this time a little roughly so she had to hold on to him for support. The soldier smirked slightly at this.

When they got out the guards were ready to walk them down the halls to their old cell. They passed the lab and Cassidy couldn't stop herself from looking in. She saw men and women laying in beds with blue liquid getting injected into them, they sat still. One of the men looked out and saw the little girl and smirked before looking straight ahead again.

Cassidy looked away when he looked at her, it was only for a split second but she had a bad feeling from looking into that room. Something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be good...