"No papa please"

"это мама" Her voice broke and she screamed when the soldier took her by the collar of her shirt and threw her into the ground. She got up quickly when the soldier walked over to the car. The elder woman inside tried to back away but the soldier was fast to grab onto her throat. Cassidy could hear the gasps when she was running towards the car screaming at him to stop.

"It's mama"

"Папа нет!. Останавливаться!" She grabbed into his pants and tried to drag him away, the soldier didn't budge. Cassidy threw fists into his leg, she started to aim higher and punched his side. She wasn't even near strong enough to move him or even hurt him

"Papa no. Stop"

She tried to press herself through his legs to get to her. But the soldier took his other hand and held her back. The soldier squeezed the woman's throat tighter, making it quick so he could take care of the little girl.

Cassidy screamed on top of her lungs when she felt the energy die out inside of the women. The soldier grabbed Cassidy by the arm, and dragged her. Cassidy started to punch and push him away, but he didn't budge. They walked around the car and stopped in front of a camera, the soldier took out his gun and shot the camera.

Cassidy continued to scream, the soldier had a tight grip on her arm and lifted her up and swung her over his shoulder. Cassidy banged her tiny fists into his back and pushed on his shoulder trying to get down. When the soldier got back to the bike he sat Cassidy down in front of him.

"Если ты не остановишься, я свяжу тебя" He growled and the bike roared to life. Cassidy didn't stop, as soon as he let go of her she tried to jump down. The soldier grabbed her by the back of her neck and held her down on the hood of the bike.

"If you don't stop i'll tie you down"

"Нет"

"No"

She struggled against his hands when he reached behind him to find some cuffs and ties. He knew the cuffs would fall right off, grabbed the zip ties and made small handcuffs out of it. He grabbed one of her tiny hands and tied it around before grabbing the other. Cassidy had never been tied up by her papa before. Never.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as the soldier tidden the zip ties around her tiny wrists, when he was satisfied he turned her around so her back was facing his chest. His metal hand wrapped around her waist to keep her from falling off.

"В следующий раз, когда ты послушаешь меня"

"Next time you listen to me"

"да папа" she hickuped. She leaned back and tugged at her hands, the zipties tight against her wrist.

"Yes papa"

The trip back was cold and windy. Cassidy started to shake and shiver against the soldier, the cold wind blasted against her face, that it made her nose runny. The soldier speeded through the night, with faint sirens from miles away behind them.

When they got back the soldier abandoned the bike and stepped into the plane. The soldier had Cassidy on his hip. Cassidys wrists started to hurt from the zipties, her fingers had turned blue from the cold and the poor circulation. The soldier sat her down on one of the seats and strabbed her in.

While the plane took off, the soldier stripped himself from his weapons. Cassidy kept her eyes on the ground when he returned. She could feel the tears prickel when he undid the belt and picked her up and sat down. The soldier pressed her head into his chest.