Chapter 15

Oh god, what if he's back? But that can't be possible I mean I saw Rumple put Pandora's box and out a spell over it.

Henry stepped up, "So Pan can still hurt us?" He gestured towards me and him.

"We don't know but we still have to assume that he's a threat." Mary Margaret said.

"But he's after Henry and Violet." Emma retorted, "Then what are we doing?" Henry said.

He turned to Regina, "You'll protect us right?" He gestured towards me again and Regina pulled the two of us into a hug. "Of course I will."

In the corner of my eye I saw Emma giving Henry a confused look? "Go we'll take care of the shadow."

And with that Regina grabbed both of our hands and started to lead us into somewhere. "Regina wait!" I heard Emma yell and Henry and I kept walking.

I gave him a confused shrug and we both watched the two of them talk. He was staring at me strangely, but then for some reason gave me a hug. "Thanks for coming back Violet."

I was confused but hugged back. "Yea no problem. But can you blame me for leaving? I had just found out that I'm daughter of two fairytale characters." I laughed under my breath.

I looked back and saw Regina coming back towards Henry and me, she looked a bit angry. She put two hands around both of our shoulders. "So where are you taking us?" Henry asked.

"The one place in Storybrooke the shadow cant harm you guys." She replied as we continued walking, "The place where I keep my magic."

She lead us to some creepy looking tomb kind of thing. She opened the door and lead us down some stairs. "Promise you won't touch anything? She told the two of us.

"Promise." We both said in unison and I looked and Henry to see him smirking. I gave him a confused look.

I sat crissed crossed apple sauce in front of some potions and admired them, they look so cool.

I looked down at my wrist and sighed. I still had Devins bandana on my wrist. I wish he would talk to me. I understand why he could be angry but I thought he understood how much I was suffering when I was on Neverland. I shook my head at the thoughts and looked back.

I could see Henry staring at me from where he was standing in front of Regina. Why does he keep doing that?

I heard them talking but I wasn't listening, I don't want to eavesdrop. I saw the two get up for a hug, I looked back at the potion I was admiring. I suddenly heard a thud and groans, I turned around and saw Regina on the floor.

I got up and ran toward the two of them, "What happened?" I asked suspicious of how Henry is the awake one right now.

"I don't know she just passed out." Henry said as if trying to sound surprised but failed terribly, I bent down towards Regina and checked her pulse, you know just to see if she's even alive. I felt the vein beating and I let out a sigh of relief.

I ran up to try to leave but it was locked up tight. What the hell! I kept trying to break out but it was useless. I ran back down the stone set of stairs and was met with a grinning Henry?

I looked at him confused. "Wait here flower.." Henry said and realization filled my face.

I had only ever been called by that Peter and it was on Neverland!

I was about to make run for it but I felt something blow into my face. I woke up to me being carried, I looked up and saw David holding me.

"What's going on? Where's Henry? Is Regina okay?" I groaned. "She's fine and.." He trailed off and I looked to see Peter!