Chapter 13

Henry's POV

My moms eyes widened, "What do you mean Henry?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed either mom. Her hair, I remember reading the fairytale and it ended with them losing a daughter.." I paused as my mom started putting things together as well.

"A daughter named Violet. The timeline adds up as well." I told my mom and she nodded.

"As soon as we get back in Storybrooke we'll have to investigate for sure." She told me and I nodded. She kissed me on the forehead and walked out.

I tried to get comfy but I tensed when I heard, "I'm sorry Henry."

I turned around and saw Pan standing next to the bed I was laying in. "I wanted your heart but your mother took it back from me." He paused.

"I have to take it back now." He reached towards me and jumped back.

"Oh how clever." He took out a dagger and I felt pain.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Blood magic works both ways..father." I heard Rumplestiltskin say.

The last thing I saw was me in Pans body, I was being pulled into Pandora's box.

"No!"

Violets POV

I ran down towards the captains quarters when I heard yelling. "What's going on?" I yelled as I saw Peter being sucked into Pandoras Box. Regina and everyone ran in.

"Henry! Are you okay?"

"He's a strong boy, you raised him well." Rumple told Regina. I sighed in relief as I saw that Henry was okay.

I walked back up into the deck and sat down. I started shivering from the cold I was getting, the wind was blowing in my hair. I felt someone wrap a blanket around me and hug me from the side.

I turned and saw Henry smiling at me. "I love you too Violet."

I smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek. But instead of smiling he smirked which made me scrunch up my nose in confusion. It reminded me of the one Peter always wore on his pretty face.

I looked to see Regina looking at the two of us with adoration while Emma looked just as confused as I was.

I hugged Henry back. He pulled away and smiled at me, I saw him walk over to Felix. Rumplestiltskin came to sit next to me and I look at him in a confused manner, I hadn't talked to him much.

"I just wanted to say that you should never worry about Pan again, he's in Pandora's box where he will never lay a hand on you again." He said this as he put his hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, "We're going to a town named Storybooke. There you can contact your family." He said with a nod and which I returned. He patted my shoulder and went to go talk to his son, Neal.

Regina came to sit with me next, "You can stay with me and Henry at our house if you want, there's something we want to show you as well."

"Thank you Regina." I thanked her for the invitation and she pulled me in for a hug. "I care about you Violet, which is strange but I do."

I smiled at her weird choice of words.

She walked away and went to talk with Emma, I looked over and saw Felix finishing a bowl of stew that Henry politely gave him. He placed it on the ground next to him and turned his head to look at me.

I could see that glare in his eyes and I sighed. I knew he was mad because of 'his leader' basically dying but I thought he would be happy for me at least.