34

*Flashback*

After some what like 2 weeks after that incident, they started to loose hope to find Yoojung.

They were still trying but they stopped when they got to know from Yoojung's cousin that she died. Though they thought that it was Yoojung's mom's order to Yoojung's cousin to say something like this so that They will stop finding Yoojung but what can they even do rather than accepting it when her cousin even showed them death certificate.

They didn't told about this to y/n though. Cause they knew if they told something like this to her, it will be end for her. She will for sure end her life with guilt eating her alive.

So they just kept the news with themselves but still y/n was depressed and locked into that room.

After 3 weeks from that incident, Kai thought it will be good if he makes y/n come out of that room. Cause it's not only her fault, it's there fault too and if they will end their lives like this, even Yoojung will be sad. So they except y/n decided to carry on with their lives though the guilt was still eating them.

So at somewhat like 4pm he somehow was succeeded to take y/n out of that room. They decided to stroll in park. So they went to the nearby park where it was peaceful. Well not actually peaceful because there were kids playing here and there, and some couple were walking. But it was peaceful to watch.

After 1 hour of sitting at the park Kai decided that they will eat an icecream. He was trying his best to make Y/n a little bit happy atleast. Making cute faces, talking about their Happy memories they spent with eachother, he was even ready to dance at the middle of park. But nothing work, y/n was still lost in her thoughts.

As he passed the street to reach the ice cream truck which was at the other side of the street. He asked for two chocolate flavours and paid for it. As he was about to pass the road again he saw a seen which made him froze.

A little girl was standing in the middle of the road and a truck was coming in that way. He was about to run to the girl but before he could y/n already pushed the girl away but ended up getting into the accident herself.

She was laying in her own pool of blood. Kai ran to her while letting the icecream fall to the ground. He took her head in his laps as he started patting her cheeks. He was desperately trying to keep her consciousness but soon failed in it. He heard a lot of people gathered around And soon heard the ambulance as someone from the crowd informed about the accident to the hospital.

Y/n was quickly layed on the streture as the streture was moved into the ambulance as Kai also sat in it and they moved toward the hospital. Even in the ambulance he was  holding her hands like his life depended on it, as the never-ending tears were flowing out from his eyes.

Soon the reached the hospital and Y/n was shifted to emergency ward. Kai called IU and told her about this. She was in a meeting but left it as soon as she got the call. She informed the other as in almost no time they also reached the hospital.

As they reached the hospital they saw Kai crying his eyes out, while sitting in the bench outside the emergency ward. They couldn't help but to cry themselves as well as comforting Kai who was now in Wonwoo's arms, who was hugging him tightly and was saying some comforting words.

After somewhat like 2 hours which seemed forever to them doctor came out of the ward. They all rushed towards him and started asking him about y/n's health. Thankfully Hi-hyun made them all shut up and let the doctor speak.