24

*y/n pov*
Then we went to living room. And Na-eun and hi-hyun were having a little chat with mom. IU was also participating in their conversation. BTS went to their rooms. While Mr.Kim is listening to their conversation and speaking sometimes. While me I was in my thoughts.

I want to find about Yoo-jung and why the hell can't I remember about any kind of car accident. I know these girls are hiding something from me but what are they hiding and why? I wanna know the full truth and there only one way to find it which is Yoo-jung I need to find her. I promise I will find her and solve this mystery.

My thoughts were cutted off by mom.
Mom: sorry girls but I have to go office for now. And you also frash up you will be tired.
Yn: ok mom
IU, Na-Eun and Hi-hyun: ok Aunty.

*Author pov*
Then Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim left for their office while girls went to y/n's room. Y/n gave them her clothes as they all are same size. They freashed up and chatted for almost 2 hours. After that there was a knock on our door. Y/n opened the door and saw Aera and Jia standing there.

Aera: Unnie we wanna meet your freinds.
Y/n: sure come in.

They went in and introduce themselves to eachother. They all were enjoying with eachother after a long time but then a maid came in and said.
Maid: miss, young masters told us to calk you all down for dinner.
Y/n: oh okay we will come.

Then they all went and sat down at the dining table.
Aera: Unnie as far as I know your group of freinds consisted of 5 girls along with you and IU Unnie right.

They 4 nodded their heads. 

Aera: then where is one more.

Y/n's face turned sad while other girls were having guilty look.

IU: we are trying to find her.
Aera: oh okay.
Jia: Unnie I don't wanna get home schooled.
IU and y/n: why
Jia: cause I want freinds. When i was in orphanage I used to have many freinds and now I am all bored here all alone. Aera Unnie is with me but she also goes to school. So I am Pretty bored here.

IU and y/n talked with the eyes. I mean they are besties and know eachother for a really long time so they can even sence what the other one is thinking.

IU: Jia we will think og it and then tell you.
Jia: umm......okay.

Then they finished their dinner talking about random things. After dinner Na-Eun, Hi-hyun, IU and Eunwoo went back to their homes. While y/n went to her room deep in her thoughts.

*Y/n pov*
Here I am finding information about Yoo-jung but it's really hard I mean her information is no where to be find. And it is also saying she is not dead. But if she is not then where in this fucking world is she? I search for some more bht eventually I got tired but still I was not sleepy so I took sleeping pills and slept.

*Next day*
As usual y/n, BTS and Aera went to school and Uni and about Jia she is gonna be tutored inky but y/n promised her that she will take her to orphanage to meet her freinds sometimes.
They all reached the school and Abhishek approached y/n having a worried look on his face.

Abhishek: yah are you hurt somewhere or are you sick?
Y/n: ani wae? (no why)
Abhishek: then where in this Fucking world were you tomorrow huh?

That's when y/n realised that she forgot about the mission with IU and Abhishek.

Y/n: oh umm I am sorry it's just that I forgot about it.
Abhishek: it's ok anyways BP helped me.
Y/n: that's good.
Abhishek: yeah let's go now.

They both went inside the school and went to their classes. Na-Eun and Hi-hyun also joined the same school and now they all were having fun in cafeteria with eachother. Na-Eun and Hi-hyun got well along with others also.