3

*BTS pov*
After coming from school dad called us and told that he has to tell us something so we went to his office and knocked it.
Dad: Come in
We all went inside
Dad: so boys I wanna tell you that I have a girlfriend and I am gonna marry her.
Taehyung: nice joke
Jimin: ya dad your sense if humour is really good
Dad: do I look like I am joking
Namjoon: Dad are you sure about this?
Dad: yes Namjoon
Jungkook: what if she is a gold digger?
Dad: she is Mrs.Lee
Jungkook: then I am okay cause she always gives motherly vibes to me.
Everyone nodded cause they know even if they tried there dad is not gonna change his decision.

Dad: and you also gonna have sisters
Now this is not the point which we agree. It's not like we don't want sisters but we don't want them to enter this cruel world of mafias. And what if they leave us after knowing that we are mafia's. Same thing happened to us last time also when dad married that bitch. So we don't want the history to repeat it self
Jin: but dad do they know that we are Mafia's
Dad: Ara knows but Her daughter's doesn't
Taehyung: whatever I am gonna accept Mrs.Lee but not her daughter.
BTS: us too
Dad: listen boys I know that it is not easy for you to accept them but trust me ones you get to know them you will accept them I have done whole backround check on them.
Jimin: whatever we said so its final
Dad: take your time. And they are going to come today at dinner so behave otherwise you will face concequenses (strict)

We just nodded and went to our rooms as we have already decided not to accept them but Jungkook have already accepted them knowing that 1 of them is smaller than him.

After sometime maid call us down as they have arrived. We looked at them and we were obviously shocked to find that the fighter cafeteria girl is our sister. Well we were really impressed by her fighting and dancing skills. Also the second one is cute and her dance is amazing. But still we don't trust them as we can't judge them this early without knowing much about them. So yeah that's like we feel. We all introduced our selves and Hyung line except Suga gave small smile while jk was giving his true bunny smile. We were shocked to hear y/n's cold voice well we thought they will be clingy just like our fangirls but thank god they are not. But Aera is so sweet and cute. Then we went at dining room. We all were chit chatting except y/n.

*Author pov*
While eating all of them were talking with everyone except one. Well you guessed it right it's Y/n cause she is observing each and every move of Kim family. And now she knows that Mr.Kim really loves Mom and Aera so now she full approves this relationship.
After sometime Mr.Kim hold mom's hand and nodded his head mom aslo nodded and they stood up.
Mr.Kim: we have to make an announcement
BTS, y/n and Aera:
Mr Kim and Mom: we are getting married Next week
Y/n and Aera: WHAT!!!??? (Shocked)
Y/n: Mom from how long are you guys dating (angry and cold which gave shivers to everyone)
Mom: b-before e-eight m-months
Aera: WHAT!!??
Y/n: Wow so you are dating someone from 8 months and you don't even feel you should tell your daughter's what are doing in your life? (Angry, scary and little shouting)
Mr.Kim: listen dear it not like we wanted to hide it from you. It's just that she was scared to tell you.
Aera: mom are you sure about it? He is not like him right? (Worried)
Mom: no dear he is not like him, he will love you and I am sure about it. 
Y/n: I don't want to deal with this shit right now I am going home
Aera: Unnie calm down and yes. Let's go home.
Mom: but-
Aera: mom listen Unnie is not in her right mind you know what happens when she is angry right? Please mom. (Whiphers to her mom)
Mom just nodded and they both left to their Mansion.

Mr.Kim: what happened to her why is hse so angry
Mom: don't worry she wilm accept our marriage. It's just because if the past. For now give her some time I know she is not gonna accept you all easily but she will surely.
Mr.Kim: ok but for today stay here only it's already late so?
Mom just nodded and they both left towards their master bedroom.

*Aera pov*
I know Unnie is really Angry right now. To be honest I am really scared when sh eis angry cause when she is angry she doesn't listen to anyone. Right now I am thinking what is gonna happen. I think is hould try to make her understand mom's side things also. So why not give it a try
Aera: Unnie listen I know you are angry but try to understand mom's side she was really lonely after dad's death you know that right. And now when she finally got someone I don't think we should deny her relationship and moreover I really fell fatherly vibes from Mr.Kim I am sure he will love us and Mom
Y/n: I know it taffy and I am not gonna deny this marriage. And I am just upset at mom for not telling us that she is dating. Rather than that It's just I need some time to accept new people and you know I have trust issues. I am just scared that BTS will be also like 'them'
Aera: no unnie they are not like them. I feel it Unnie. and unnie take your time for accepting them.
Y/n: you are best my taffy. You always know what to do in right time.
Aera: thank you Unnie and it's  nothing Unnie.

There was some silence after that but aera decided to break it.

Aera: Unnie can you do me a favour
Y/n: ya sure ask it what you want?
Aera: actually can you teach me how to fight?
Y/n: I was gonna do that anyways. I want you to learn self defence and also you can use it when I am not with you.
Aera: thank you Unnie. Unnie one more thing
Y/n: I know I know Sakshi can also be at training
Aera: really Unnie you are the best you always know what I want.
Y/n: ok but you have to promise me that even if you learn fighting you are not gonna step in mafia and stuff got it?
Aera: why Unnie I always feels it is so cool.
Y/n: No means no. I don't want you to enter this shitty world of Mafia.
Aera: ok unnie as you say.
Y/n: come on we are at home let's go.
Aera: ok unnie.

Then we both went freshen up did our routine and slept while cuddling each other.