33

*Flashback*

After the day when Yoojung accepted that all the fake accuses on her were right, Y/n along with Kai was going to her house as the school day was finally over. Kai dropped her to her house and he went towards his own after giving Y/n a quick peck on her lips.

The next day Y/n went towards the cafeteria with Kai as another members of their group were already gone.

And she was met with a scene but she couldn't believe her eyes. There stood Yoojung in the position like she was about to slap Clara but Yoojung's hand was stopped in the mid air by IU.

‍‌‍Yoojung widened her eyes in shock. Now she finally got that Clara trapped her in her plan again.

A few moments ago Clara came towards Yoojung and starred insulting Y/n, IU, Na-Eun, Hi-hyun in front of Yoojung and she obviously couldn't tolerate it. So she was about to slap Clara but at that time IU holded her hands in mid air.

IU: what the fuck Yoojung. Why are you bullying her agin huh.

Yoojung: she was the one-

She was cut off by Hi-hyun.

Hi-hyun: don't you dare to blame anything on Clara now. We saw it how you were gonna slap her.

Y/n was now very close to loose her cool which she was maintaining till now. And belive me when she looses her cool she says anything, and that anything could be the worst words she have ever spoken to the other one. She doesn't care if the other one is hurting, when she is not in her cool. So she always tries her best to maintain it. You see, no one is perfect in this world. Everyone has some flaws. And this is Y/n's, she isn't in her right mind whenever she looses her cool.

Yoojung: I was not going to-

She was again cut off. But this time by Clara.

Clara: why Yoojung. Just why huh. I just told you to stop speaking shit about Aera. You know what guys she was telling me that Aera is just like Y/n a Dumbhead who believe someone easily.

She said, but she didn't noticed the gasps of others. This was Y/n's biggest point, to make her weak or to make her angered. Now the control she had on herself, she lost it. She dashed towards Yoojung and gave her a tight slap which made her to stumble.

Y/n: how could you Yoojung. How could you changed this much huh. Aera was a little Sister to you. Did you forget the times when you said that Aera is just like you dead sister.

As soon as she mentioned her dead sister, Yoojung's eyes were widened and she was already having tears floating through her eyes. She could not believe that Y/n brought over her dead sisters topic, which was the most sensitive and emotional topic for Yoojung.

She had a younger sister who unfortunately passed away at the age of 12. Yoojung was 15 at that time. and since then she always saw Aera as her little Sister.

Y/n: you always said that Aera is just like your dead sister. What happened now huh. And know what people are right, your sister died because of you only. You were the reason she died. If you went there on time she could have been saved. But you choosed to go on a bloody karaoke that time. If you went there she could have been saved. You failed to be a sister Yoojung. And when you got another chance to have a sister, you choosed to badmouth about her. Know what, I thought that you really were accepting my Aera as you sister just like IU, Na-Eun and Hi-hyun did. But now I am getting everything.