17

After sometime Abhishek came and panicked saw y/n unconscious.
Abhishek: yeah did she did that again?
IU: no no I have injected a sleeping dose but it is really very short like 20 mins.
Abhishek: okay but how she got it again.
IU: I don't know she is behaving weird lately. She is not behaving like herself.
Abhishek: I know she seems different.
Jungkook: oh no it's really late I think hyung you should inform Mrs.Kim and dad about us being in hospital and also about y/n.
IU: no no just tell them taht y/n fainted. Don't tell them anything regarding this matter. Please I beg you to keep it a secret.
Taehyung: ok ok we will not but atleast we have to tell them we are here they I'll be worried.

IU just nodded cause Aera and Mrs.Kim will be really worried and they were really worried but when Tae called them and made up a story. they all were relived as he said that it's not a big deal so they will handle it.

Siddharth: doctor said that he is finished with treating those girls wounds. And Lisa and Eunbi will wake up soon.
IU: good. I just hope that Jia will be fine. Y/n can't afford to loose her she is really sensitive with Jia.

They saw y/n slowly opening her eyes as soon as she saw Abhishek and IU she hugged them and agin started crying. Eunwoo felt a little bit uneasy feeling but he just shrugged it. Soon y/n calm down.
Y/n: how is Jia?
IU: doctor still didn't came.

Just when she said that doctor came and IU and y/n bombered him with questions

Taehyung: atleast let him speak
Doctor: Thank you. So I was saying that she is fine but she is injured a little. She also has some bruises on her body. And she fainted due to something which triggered her. She was mumbling something but she will wake up soon. Take care of her.

Tears started building up y/n's and IU's eyes after doctor said that she has bruises on her body. They were blaming themselves for her condition boys were trying there best to calm them down. But they were still crying. Soon they heard a tiny footsteps they looked and saw Jia standing there. Jia went and hugged iu and y/n

 Jia went and hugged iu and y/n

Jia: Unnie don't cry please.
Y/n and IU: we are sorry Jia.
Jia: Unnie it's not your mistake now stop it or I will not talk to you.
IU: no no don't do that. See we stopped crying.

Then Jia looked behind them to see 2 handsome boys standing there. (Tae and Siddharth went to complete some formalities and Abhishek went to bring some water for y/n and IU.)
Y/n: what are you looking at?
Jia: you got Boyfriend's?
IU: yaah you brat what are you saying huh.
Jia: then who are these handsome boys worried for you. And you people make a great match. See this bunny looking boy and IU Unnie and this boy with black jacket with y/n unnie.
Y/n: yaah where did you learnt this stuff huh? You are just 9 years old.
Jia: I m your sister Unnie. I am way more smarter than my age.

Eunwoo and jk just chuckled at her cuteness.

Jia: but Unnie are they really your boyfriend's?
IU: no Jia he is y/n's stepbrother and the other one is he's freind.
Jia: ok now mind introducing yourselves handsome boys.

They were looking at her in aww how can someone be so cute.

Eunwoo: hello I am Cha Eunwoo.
Jk: and I am Kim Jungkook.
Jia: And I am Lee Jia. So if you are y/n Unnie brother that means I am your sister too?
Jk: ofcourse you are. You are so cute.
Jia: I know I am.
Jk: aish y/n she is just savage as you.
Y/n: of course she is atlast she is our sister.
IU: yeah.
Eunwoo: and I am your new brothers bestfreind.
Jia: will you like to be my freind?
Eunwoo: sure I would love too.
Jia: ok then let me name you two something so it's bunny oppa for Jungkook and Eunu oppa for Eunwoo.

Eunwoo and jk were happily talking to her while y/n and IU were seeing Jia with bright smiles on their faces. In meantime other 3 boys returned with Lisa and Eunbi.
Eunbi: Omo who is this cutie pie.
Y/n: she is the Jia we used to talk about
Lisa: Omo jinjja how is she alive?
Jia: a long story in short When u was kidnapped they took me to an old house but somehow I escaped from there and then I began to search for Unnie. In that time I used to leave in an orphanage and there I got many freinds. Today I was going to buy farewell gift for one of my freind as someone is gonna adopt her but then I got kidnapped and you know what happened after that.
Y/n: but how did you got those bruises?
Jia: oh that actually some kids in orphanage tried to bully me but I beat the shit out if them but while fighting I also got a little bit bruises, but they don't worry I bet them up very badly.
Siddharth: man her attitude is just like y/n and IU.
Jia: aish how many times should I repeat. Of course I will be like them atlast I am there sister. Now Unnie tell me who are these new 5 people?
IU: so these are our freinds and one of them is also y/n's stepbrother.
Jia: ok now introduce yourself.
Taehyung: hi I am Taehyung
Jungkook: aka my brother and now yours too. 
Lisa: I am Lisa
Eunbi:hi cutie I am Eunbi Unnie.
Siddharth: hi am Siddharth.
Abhishek: and last but not the least I am Abhishek.
Jia: wow Unnie you got pretty good freinds i see all if them are handsome and beautiful just like you.
Jungkook: hehe thanks for the compliment.
Jia: no worries bunny oppa.
Lisa: you gave him nickname but not me that's not fair.
Jia: ok then let's me think.
IU: she is an automatic machine of nickname you know.
Jia: I got it so Lisa Unnie is cute Unnie, Eunbi Unnie is Pie Unnie, Siddharth oppa is Sid oppa, Abhishek oppa is Abhi oppa and last but not the least Taehyung oppa is TaeTae oppa.
All: we loved it.
Y/n: ok now Jia you will be living with me and IU as we used to live first.
Jk: no no Jia is not leaving us nor are you.
IU: Jia now you go with Jk, Taehyung and Eunwoo oppa and go and eat something.
Jia: ok unnie come one oppa's. 

They all left.

IU: y/n you forgot About our stuff's how can we handle it with Jia.
Y/n: ok then I will take her to Kim mansion I am sure Aera would love to have a little sister and also we can't leave her alone and I am sure BTS will take care of her. And like this you can meet her whenever you want.
IU: ok then lets go ahead with this plan.
Abhishek: but what should we do with those other girls?
Y/n: for now we will make them stay in mansion number 16.
All: ok.

After sometime they 4 came along with the other girls. And then Siddharth and Eunbi took them to mansion number 16. While we all went to home after treating our wounds which we got during the fight.