❤ First Time ❤

Start from the beginning

"Oh but we did." Vinessa giggled. There's more to just a present here...

"Look." Alexandra laughed. "Its just a small thing the girls and I put together from our fave store."

"And you need it!" Tas giggled.

"We've packed it in your bag." Shannen winked evilly.
I laughed. "Alright! Alright! Ill be surprised when I get there."

"We love you." Lauren said pulling everyone into a group hug. "Call us when you get there!"

"Thanks guys! I love you all."

I walked to Jack and waved at them. Jack kissed me quickly and held open the Mustang door for me. "Lets get going babe."

Jack started the car. We waved to the girls just as Jack's guys joined them, they all had gotten to meet each other at the wedding. I spotted Shannen and Nash holding hands on the sly. Shawn had his arm around Tas as they waved goodbye. The other girls each had their pair including Nate, Sammy and Kenny.

"You don't have to use protection!" Breanna yelled as Jack and I took off. We both cracked up and waved goodbye and sped off to the destination. Jack's dad had given him directions on the GPS. "You excited?" He asked, rubbing my arm gently. I loved when he touched me like that, it made me feel loved.

I nodded. "I can't wait. I can't believe we're actually married."

"Get used to it." He laughed. "I get to wake up every morning next to my favorite girl."

I giggled. He has a way with words this boy. I looked out of the window as Jack drove. The stars were already out and a slight drizzle started. It was beautiful night.

But it was about to get real dirty.

-
Song: Ellie Goulding -Love Me Like You Do

They honeymoon location was simply amazing. It was a beautiful villa just an hour off of Nebraska, it was like we're in Spain instead. The darkness made it look like a castle. There was a water fountain up ahead in front of the door.

"Wow." I whispered. The villa house wasn't huge but it was perfect for Jack and I. He got out and opened the door for me, it's really a challenge getting out with my dress on.

He grabbed our suitcases and I followed him up the steps into the villa house. The inside was even more beautiful! It was all vintage and shiny - like a castle! "Wait till you see outside!" Jack said looking through the window.

"But first..." He said putting the bags down in the foyer. "You're coming with me."

Before I said anything, Jack scooped me up bridal style - well I am a bride - and carried me up the steps to the room we're sharing. I felt a bit nervous because I knew what would happen.

He set me down in the luxurious room fit for a king. A large bed stood in the middle, with other decorative items around it. The view knocked me out...it was a view of Nebraska below us. "Holy moly." I whispers and looked out the massive window.

I realized the villa is kind if isolated. So Jack and I have privacy. Soon I felt his warm and strong presence behind me, not touching but very close. His lips traced my shoulder blade lightly. "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

"I've been waiting for this night for a while now." I giggled lightly.

Jack chuckled and his cold fingers touched my back gently, tugging the zip on my wedding dress. He unzipped it slowly, and then letting it fall to the floor - showing off my blue lace undies.

He gasped a little."Damn baby why you gotta do this to me."

I turned around to face Jack, he was biting his bottom lip. "My turn." I said seductively and undid his tie, throwing it behind him somewhere. I took of his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. Jack kept his dark eyes on me the entire time...it made me feel some type of way.

"Baby hurry." He begged when i reached down to unbuckle his pants. They looked uncomfortably tight if you know what I mean.

"Be patient." I said, we were both in our underwear just staring at each other like it was the first time. It was a beautiful feeling, being with Jack.

Without warning Jack pushed me against the glass window and pressed his body against mine. "I've been waiting for this for so long Hannah." He said huskily. "I can't hold back."

I didn't want him to.

And with that he kissed me. I mean really kissed me. It was full of love, lust and passion, I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

If he pushed against me any harder we'd fall threw the glass. Jack lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and carried me to the massive bed. We didn't break the kiss once. He set me down gentle and leaned onto me, still kissing me, his arms surrounded me. The muscles in them tensed as I pulles him closer.

My body was tingling from the contact with Jacks, a billion fireworks were going off in my mind. His teeth tugged my bottom lip softly making me groan slightly. He's a teaser this boy. I curled my fingers in Jacks thick but soft hair, he loves when i do that.

The drizzle outside picked up as Jack's fingers slid down my stomach to my underwear which he pulled off effortlessly.

There was a smirk on his face when his eyes met mine. I slid off off his boxers too. Holy mother of idk what...I giggled at the thought of how he's ever going to fit. Nevertheless, Jack smirked and had a devilish look his eyes that made my insides melt. He unclipped my bra easily and kissed my collarbone. His lips were cold and wet on my skin, but it felt heavenly.

I traced my fingers down his abs, they were solid. Jack shivered under my touch and started grinding slowly against me, it was rushed or greedy or even perverted but very calculated - like he wanted us to remember this night. And i would.

"You ready baby?" He breathed heavily. "I promise I'll be gentle okay? You just stop me when it hurts."

I nodded. "I'm ready."

He nodded and hooked our fingers together, his hot body hovered over mine. Jack pushed himself into me, my eye's shut immediately from the contact and I gripped the sheets. It was sore but it was a wondeful pain.

Jack bit his lip hard and tried to hold back a groan which escaped his lips anyways. As his pushes went on, the pain disappeared and all i felt was...love. The world shut off around us.

"Haaan." Jack groaned, his breath hitching slightly.

"Hmmm?" I asked. My heart was racing really fast, I couldn't contain my breathing either.

"Am I hurting you baby?" He asked, slowing his pace.

I chuckled. "Baby no you're amazing. Oh my god."

He nodded and picked up the pace with so much force my eyes watered, he slammed into me harder each time. I arched my back so I could get the full feel of him. His hands touched my body like he knew ecactly where mu curves started and ended.

I felt his hands grip my thighs so I curled them around his waist. Jack was huge to say the least. It made my insides scream in pleasure.

"Fuck." He gasped and kissed my neck, biting down on the skin. I'd have major marks tomorrow morning. "J-jack." I stuttered as his thrusts became sloppier, his hips straddling mine hard. I couldn't breath.

"Almost there baby girl." He groaned and slammed into me sloppier. I could feel the bed shaking beneath us. He gripped my waist firmly. "I love you. I love this Han."

"I love you too Jack." The rain picked up outside, our moans filled the empty villa. My fingers nails dug into Jack's muscular back, marking my territory well.

We both reach our highs, Jack collapsed on top of me. We were both breathless and stunned at how amazing it was.

"That - " i began.

" - was fucking amazing." Jack finished.