10

"Hyung! I don't know what to do with hyunjin anymore!" Han whined and sat on Minho's lap, the older rolled his eyes and played with the ends of Han's hair.

"Maybe stop worrying about your ex and focus on your boyfriend for once." Jisung smiled and turned to face the older, kissing his cheek softly. "I'm sorry baby, I just want him to stop avoiding me-"

"I want you to stop avoiding me!" Minho pushed the younger off and leaned against the door.

"We haven't had sex in 3 weeks! Hell we haven't even slept in the same bed recently! All you care about is your ex and I'm sick of it!! He doesn't like you anymore Han, get fucking over it! You have a boyfriend right here that you've been avoiding, a-and I'm not gonna be just sitting in our bed.. w-waiting for you to come back to whine and bitch about your ex that's over you!!" Minho raised his voice as tears welled up in his eyes.

Jisung hurried over to the older and fell into his arms. "B-baby.. I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were this affected by it.."

Minho shook his head as tears fell onto the younger's hair. "H-how can I not be affected by it!! I-I'm your boyfriend for f-fucks sake!" Han looked up at the older and kissed his nose.

"Please forgive me baby, I'm so sorry.. let me take care of you love." Minho sniffled and nodded. "D-don't do it again."

Jisung laid the other on the bed and kissed his head. "I won't cupcake, I promise. Can I please you and your pretty little body?" Minho blushed and hid his face as jisung's hands roamed under his shirt.

"B-baby! N-not a bottom.." the younger smiled and slipped Minho's shirt off. "Let me take over this one time love, I owe it to you."

Minho bit his lip and nodded, waiting for the cold air to hit his cock. The older pouted when his prediction didn't come true.

Jisung chuckled and kissed his pout. "I need a verbal answer baby." The older groaned softly as jisung licked his abs, biting down on some areas.

"Y-yes.. daddy." Jisung smirked and kissed Minho roughly, the older gasping softly as jisung swiftly pulled his pants and boxers down.

The younger stood up and grabbed the lube, sitting between the older's thighs. "Your thighs are so pretty baby, makes me want to bite them all over." He slid down to wear his face was in the middle of his thighs.

The older gripped the sheets when he felt a hot breath in his hole. "Y-yes... please." Jisung smirked and bit down on his thigh, hearing a breathy moan.

"So sensitive baby." He smiled and found more spots to mark.

Jisung sat up and covered 3 fingers in lube. "I should definitely top you more often." The older rolled his eyes as he gained a little bit of confidence back.

"This is the one and only time I'm letting you top m- ahhh!" Jisung cut him off as he slid 2 fingers in Minho's heat. "Watch your mouth dirty slut."

The older became a moaning mess as tears fell down his face. Jisung smiled up at Minho and caressed his waist. "Calm down little love, I'm just prepping your tiny pink hole."

He scissored the older, his eyes widening when he heard Minho's stuttered whines and whimpers. "Color baby?"

The older sobbed softly, jisung immediately pulled his fingers out. He cupped one side of his face with his other hand. "Minho, tell me what's wrong love."

The other sniffled and wiped his eyes. "N-need.. a s-second." Jisung nodded and took the lube off his fingers, kissing his forehead after.

Minho whined and pushed his hips back to nothing. "G-good now.. want daddy's cock p-please." The other smiled and abruptly pushed his length in, smirking as he heard Minho scream.