01

No one's pov

"Hi Channie!!" The oldest rolled his eyes and turned to the voice, smiling softly when he noticed who it was. "Hi baby, sorry I thought you were someone else."

Changbin sighed and sat on the other's lap. "What do you have against Jisung?" Chan turned back to his computer and typed some things in. "He thinks he's so good, he just joined and he's so full of himself."

Changbin ducked his head and started leaving open mouth kisses on the older's neck. "You need to relax a little lovie, you're always so stressed." Chan scoffed and reached his hands under changbin's shirt, resting his hands on the younger's waist. "Are you suggesting sex as my stress reliever?"

The younger blushed and smiled shyly, not replying to his boyfriend's question. Chan gripped his ass. "I asked you a question bin, I think I deserve a answer baby." Changbin struggled out a breathy moan and lifted his head.

"J-just a quickie?" Chan smiled and forced his lips on the other's, immediately moving in sync.

"Hey Chris! I have a quest-" Chan growled loudly and stood up, pushing changbin away. "When will you ever shut the fuck up!!" He stormed over to the younger and shoved him against a wall.

"C-Chris.. hyung. C-calm down.." chan pulled one of his favorite knifes out of his pocket(like how any normal person would do in this situation) and brought it to jisung's neck.

"Keep talking and I slit your throat fucking loser." Han smirked and pulled out a gun from his pocket(again, so casually). "You slit my throat, I shoot you. Fucking loser." He empathized the last part, raising the gun to Chan's head.

The oldest chuckled and pulled away, jisung doing the same. "Lemme see his location." Han took his phone out of his pocket and showed Chan what he got of the boy. "He lives close by. You should go over to his house tomorrow, lure him here and we'll all talk to him."

Han smiled and nodded. "You got it master." "Don't call me that, I already have to hear someone scream it everyday." Chan glared at Seungmin, who immediately hid in jeongin's arms. Jeongin smirked and cupped the older's neck, caressing his jawline with his thumb. "Don't call him sir either, changbin will get super jealous. Am I right sir?" Chan rolled his eyes and flipped the younger off.

"What about da-" "don't even think about it doll." Minho held Jisung's petite waist and kissed behind his ear. "You know who you call daddy right?" The younger gulped and nodded. "Y-you.." Minho smiled and pulled away.

"I hate life." Hyunjin stormed into the house, dropping his keys and slouching on the couch next to jeongin and seungmin.

"Date didn't go well?" The boys brought their attention to hyunjin, who covered his face with his hands. "This is the third time this week that a girl said that it was a good first date but she wouldn't go on a second one! Like what the fuck am I doing wrong?!"

"Maybe it's girls." Hyunjin glared in disgust at Minho. "I forgot I'm the only straight one here."

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "You aren't straight dumbass, you are bi and you came out to us like 2 years ago." Hyunjin thought for a second before opening his mouth in realization. "Oh yeah!!"

"I haven't dated a guy since jisung, so I guess I forgot about boys." The called one winked and blew him a kiss. "Probably cause I was the best guy to date." Minho rolled his eyes and squeezed Han's waist.

"No, you were the reason I like girls more than boys. All you wanted to do was make out and f-" "well now he has someone to fill those needs." Hyunjin smirked at Minho and placed his hand on this crotch, teasingly squeezing. "I'm sure he does daddy."

"I mean, you wouldn't feel anything if a guy kissed you?" Jeongin asked. "No.. I mean, someone can try. But I probably won't feel anything exciting." The youngest looked at Seungmin, who still hid in his arms. "Baby? Do you want to kiss hyunjin hyung?"

The younger quickly looked up and shook his head. "N-no! Only kiss m-master.." he fiddled with the older's shirt, slipping into deeper headspace. Jeongin hummed and kissed Seungmin's nose.

"Just a little kiss baby? It won't mean anything." Seungmin shyly smiled and pouted his lips out. "O-only if master wants m-me to." Hyunjin scooted over to the younger and pecked his lips.

"Nothing." Seungmin whimpered and lifted jeongin's shirt, immediately sticking his face between the younger's pecks. Jeongin glared at Hyunjin and massaged the older's muscles.

"M-me next!!" Changbin scurried over and sat on Hyunjin's lap. "Woah tiger. Did you even ask your sir if you could kiss me?" "I already said it's fine Hyunjin, just kiss my boyfriend before I say no."

Hyunjin smiled and kissed the older more sensually. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and pushed changbin away. "Nothing." The boys stared at the boy with no reaction to the kiss. "How do you feel nothing!?"

"Cause I don't like boys. And that's final." Jisung smirked and lifted Hyunjin's chin to look at him. "Are you sure? Maybe you can have one more kiss?" Hyunjin threw the other's hand off his and he looked down.

"No, I'm done kissing boys." Han smirked and straddled the older, hyunjin looked over and saw Minho having the same exact expression. "One more kiss? Come on pup I know you want to."

Hyunjin blushed and grabbed Han's neck, pulling him into a kiss. Jisung smiled into the kiss and slipped his tongue in. Hyunjin lightly sucked the other's bottom lip, remembering the feelings they experienced a year ago.

Soft whimpers filled the room as Jisung started moving his hips to feel friction against the older. Hyunjin pulled away quickly and wiped his mouth, pushing Jisung off of him and standing up. "N-nothing.. I'm going to bed." He quickly left the room and closed his door.

Chan scoffed and looked at his watch. "It's 9:30." Jisung smiled cheekily at the oldest. "Maybe he had a long day?"

Minho smirked and agreed with his boyfriend. "Baby, can you suck me off real quick.. I'm horny."

The other people in the room coughed loudly. "Yeah, we are still here if you guys forgot."

Minho smiled. "Oh good, sungie likes it when people watch me play with him right doll?" Jisung bit his lip and looked down. He stood up and dragged Minho to their room.

Chan sighed and rubbed his temples. "I'm going back to work."

============================
Bro I have no idea where this is gonna go but it's alrightttt

*not proofread*