04

⚠️⚠️ talk about sh

No one's pov

Hyunjin stood up and stormed out of the room, The others watched as the oldest followed. "So he's not gay?" Felix asked.

"Jin, hey calm down.. it was a joke-" "it's not a fucking joke anymore chan!!" Hyunjin paced his room, his hands finding their way in his hair.

"No no.. don't hyun." Chan walked over and took the hands away, holding them gently. "Come on bun, talk to me." He sat both of them on the edge of the bed.

Hyunjin looked down at his lap as tears fell silently. Chan placed his hand on the younger's thigh. "Talk to me jin."

Hyunjin sniffled. "I-I don't wanna be gay..I-Its not easy for me.. like how it's easy for you." He took a deep breath before talking again.

"W-When I was 17, I went to my first gay bar.. my uncle brought me there because he was taking care of me, but he was meeting this guy there.. I-I told him to l-leave me at home, but he d-dragged me there.. the security guards didn't give a fuck so they just let me in. I was alone, just sitting at the bar drinking water, t-then this o-old.. gross guy came up to me."

Hyunjin stopped for a second and let out a chocked sob. Chan pulled him into a hug and let him rest his head on his chest, hearing the steady heartbeat calmed the younger down enough to continue talking.

"H-he said that my uncle needed me for something.. so I followed him to t-this room. He threw me o-on the bed and brought out a knife.. he said that if I don't keep quiet then he'll c-cut me."

"Oh bun." Chan kissed Hyunjin's hair and caressed his cheek as he cried into his chest. "I-I guess you know what h-happened next.."

"When I moved in with you guys.. y-you all were really attractive. I obviously didn't have a girlfriend, so I thought I just wanted to be like you or look like you guys.. until j-jisung started dating me."

Chan braided little parts of the younger's hair, trying to make him more comfortable. "A-all I thought about with I-I kissed Jisung was t-that man.. cutting me when I c-cried.. When I-I would cry sometimes.. I would go and c-cut myself, because I thought t-that's what I deserve f-for crying about boys."

Chan gently brushed his thumb over the fading lines. "You know that's not what you deserved baby-" "I-I know! But I f-felt guilty.. and I still do s-sometimes." Hyunjin hyperventilated.

The oldest laid hyunjin down, still cuddling into his chest. "Almost a year clean bun, you're doing so good."

Hyunjin looked up with glossy eyes. "A-A year?" The older smiled and massaged Hyunjin's scalp. "Yes a year jin.. I'm so proud of you, your brothers are so proud of you.. we just want you to be who you are baby. We don't care if you like boys, girls, both, or even none! We just want you to be happy."

Hyunjin yawned and fluttered his eyes. "J-just wanna be a person.. I-I don't want a label."

"And that's totally ok. Thank you for telling me jin, I'll make sure to let the others know so they won't hurt your feelings in the future." The younger balled his fists in Chan's shirt.

The older looked up at the door and saw his boyfriend watching quietly, he smiled and removed himself from hyunjin. The younger whined and reached for the comfort of a person.

"I'm sorry bun bun, I have to go. Get some rest and you can come with us tomorrow."

Hyunjin nodded and turned around so they couldn't see him, or hear him.. cry silently into his pillow.. being left alone, again.

========================
Short chap cuz I was put into a short film last minute and the shoot was like the whole day

Also we're done with he super sad stuff..  Maybe idk

Also also, why is Chan getting all the stray kids 🤨🤨

*not proofread*