08

No one's pov

"Please!! Daddy.. I-I can't take it anymore!"

Hyunjin chuckled and caressed the younger's stomach. "Hold it baby.. s-so close."

Felix moaned and Hyunjin brought his lips to one of the younger's pecks, swirling his tongue around the bud.

Hyunjin groaned as he came inside fe-

Hyunjin jolted awake and sat up, breathing heavily. Minho walked into the room and raised a brow. "Wait! You had a wet dream too?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and stood up. "Hold on." He walked to the bathroom to take care of the obvious business in his pants.

He walked out of the bathroom with Minho still standing by the door. "I have to go, im meeting Felix at the studio to-"

"What is your deal?? You know that Felix is our next big-"

"Kill? Yes I know."

"Then why the fuck are you always hanging out with him.." Minho stopped mid argument and smirked, looking at hyunjin. "Don't even say it fuck-"

"Does our hyunjinnie have a little crush?" Minho walked over and poked the younger's cheek. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and pushed the older away. "Your full of bullshit. I'm leaving."

Felix walked into the studio with snacks in his hands. "Sorry I'm late.. jeongin-ah got the new position at the convenient store nearby so I was talking too much."

"And you're still talking too much, just finish eating so we can record this hell of a combo." Felix laughed and continued eating.

"Ugh I'm full.. here hyung!" Felix handed hyunjin a chip, waiting for him to take it. The older looked at it and held Felix's wrist, making eye contact as he ate the chip from the younger's hand.

Felix blushed and pulled away. "Y-you could've just taken it yourself." Hyunjin shrugged. "You wanted me to eat it, you didn't say how."

They recorded the combo a couple times, once they finished Felix fell onto the ground with a sigh. "I am dead-" his whines got cut off by a loud gunshot.

Hyunjin looked at the direction of the noise with no reaction. "Oh my gosh! That was so scary are you o-" he turned to find Felix huddled in a corner, covering his ears as he was shaking uncontrollably.

He hurried over and placed his hands on the younger's knees. "Hey.. lix it's ok. It's not gonna get you." Felix sobbed and looked at hyunjin. The sighed of the younger's red, scared to death face, made Hyunjin's heart break.

He pulled the younger onto his lap and let him cry in the older's shirt. "You're ok baby.. it's ok I'm here."

Felix balled his fisted the back of Hyunjin's shirt. "I-I don't like this place... I-I don't wanna d-die." He sobbed out.

Hyunjin sighed and ran his hands through the younger's hair. "You're not gonna die baby.. I won't let that happen I promise." He smiled as he heard the younger's soft snores.

Felix woke up in Chan's bed, stretching his arms and sitting up. "C-Channie hyung?" The oldest turned around from his desk.

"Hi bubby! Hyunjin brought you here once you fell asleep, how are you feeling?" Felix relaxed as chan let him sit in his lap at his desk.

"B-better Channie.. f-feeling little now.." Chan smiled and caressed the younger's waist. "That's ok baby! Don't be afraid to-"

Chan got interrupted by loud screams and yells from the other room, felix hid in the older's arms and cried silently.

"God dammit Jisung!!! Why the fuck did you have to shoot that person!! You could've done it farther away from the studio!"

"What!? So I didn't have to interrupt you and Felix fucking?"

Hyunjin slapped the younger in the face. "All you ever think about is sex you fucking slut!! I don't even like him you Dumb. Fucking. Bitch!" He hit the younger repeatedly as he screamed, tears falling down is face.

Jisung threw the older on the ground and hovered over him. "Is it cause you still like me?"

Hyunjin immediately pushed Jisung off him, sitting up. "W-what?! No.. what the fuck are you talking about-"

"Hyung we didn't break up that long ago.. I know i totally messed everything up by hooking up with Minho when we were still together. But it seemed like you didn't want to do stuff with m-"

Hyunjin punched the younger's chest over and over again. "I hate you!! I hate you!! I f-fucking hate you s-so much!" He cried in jisung's chest.

The younger massaged the other's scalp. "Im sorry hyunjin.. I mean how could you not still have feelings, we ending things so quickly-" "b-because I'm not good enough!"

Han shushed the older and wiped his tears. "You are good enough pup.. I just don't think we were met for each other. I know it's gonna be hard, but surrounding yourself with people that make you smile and laugh will help you get over me.. I'm so sorry hyunjin, I will try to distance myself for a little bit so you won't have to see me as much." He pulled the younger away and stood up, saying good night before closing the door.

Hyunjin sniffled and stood up, walking to the bathroom. He sighed as he looked at his red puffy face in the mirror. 'I don't like him.. I-I don't.. like him.'

He opened one of his drawers and let out a chocked sob when he remembered Chan threw away all his razors, instead he bit his hand to let some pain run through his body.

He looked at himself in the mirror one more time.

'I-I still.. like him.'

================
Gasp!!

So I went to a comp 2 days ago and did surprisingly well, and yesterday Wattpad decided to update the whole damn day soooo

Anyways

*not proofread*