09

Hyunjin's pov

It's been a couple weeks since I realized I still liked Jisung.

I don't see him much, only sometimes when we all eat together, which is super awkward.

But I've been trying to focus on myself more..I think it's been helping.

I've been seeing Felix more. I think he's a really great friend! Too bad we have to ki-

"Jinnie! What are you writing??" I closed my book immediately as Felix ran into my room, plopping down on my lap.

I laughed. "Hey! Didn't I say little lix could sit in my lap? I didn't say big lix could sit in my lap now did I?" Felix giggled and stuffed his face in my neck. "L-lix.. is little."

I smiled and ruffled the younger's hair. "Oh really?" He giggled again and looked up at me. "M' baby!"

I cooed and kissed his forehead. "Yes you are a baby, my cute little baby." Felix smiled sheepishly and looked down. "Wan' new name."

I titled my head. "What do you want your name to be baby?" Felix fiddled his fingers and played with the collar of my shirt. "P-princess?"

I smiled and cupped one side of the younger's face. "That's such a pretty name princess. Did you pick it out yourself?"

Felix bounced. "M-Minnie help m'!" He squealed as he felt my cold hands hold his thighs. "Don't bounce princess, do you need to let some energy out?"

The younger nodded eagerly, squirming out of my lap to go run around my room.

After a couple minutes he flopped on my bed. "D-done hyungie." I laid next to him and smiled as he stuffed his face in my neck. "We have to go to the studio in an hour baby, can you be a good princess and not be fussy for me?"

The younger blushed and nodded against my neck, biting the skin softly. I stuck my fingers in his mouth. "No biting princess, you give hyungie kisses remember?"

Felix blushed and nodded, giving a cheeky smile before putting his face back in my neck. I blushed slightly as he kissed all over my neck. "Y-yeah.. there you go princess, now let's sleep k?"

I looked down to find lix sucking on my neck. I tried to push him away but it was no use when I heard soft snores.

'Guess he's just gonna stay like that.'

'I better not get picked on by the others.'

"Channie! Why are you always by Felix??" Changbin pouted softly and sat in the older's lap.

Chan smiled and kissed his exposed shoulder. "Are you jealous baby?" The younger whined and nodded.

Chan turned the other to look at him and pressed their lips together. "You know I'm just doing it to make him more comfortable with us right lovie? He's been spending time with hyunjin so you don't have to worry anymore pretty baby."

Changbin blushed and nodded, laying his head on the older's shoulder. "I love you Channie."

"I love you more baby."

"Princess what did I tell you?" The younger whined and threw his legs. "Antsy! Wan' run."

I picked him up and placed him on my hip. "You can't run baby. Once we get in the car you can wiggle your feet ok?" The younger pouted but nodded, bouncing lightly.

"No bouncing princess.. just wait 2 minutes." I walked into the kitchen to be met with jisung pouring a bowl of cereal.

We both made eye contact with each other, smiling awkwardly. "So.. how are you hyun-"

'Don't even say anything Han, I think it's better for us to just not talk. I need time to get over you right?" I said sarcastically as I grabbed 2 water bottles.

"Hyung you know-" "I have to go.. I'm doing great by the way." I smiled and walked out of the house, going straight to my car.

"Baby, I'm gonna need to have big Felix out ok?" The younger whined and kicked his feet. "Why!?!" He stopped moving as I held his thigh, cupping the other side of his face.

"We're at the studio lix, I need you to be big so you can help me assist k?" The younger finally nodded and stared off into space, waiting a couple of seconds before smiling up at me. "I'm back."

I smiled as well and we both walked into the studio.

⚠️⚠️ blood, knife, cutting, just all of the above :)

Not many people were there this early, Felix went to go use the bathroom as I set up the speakers. As more time passed by, I realized Felix hadn't come back from the bathroom.

I walked in the mens bathroom to find this boy pinning Felix against the wall, disgustingly grinding on him.

I immediately pushed him off of Felix and shoved him against the wall on the other side of the bathroom. "What the fuck do you think your doing?!"

My eyes grew dark with rage and hatred towards this person.

"Felix, baby. Can you wait for me outside the bathroom for me? This will only take a second, I just need a few words with this young man." Felix nodded and walked out of there with a shaky breath.

I threw the other into the big stall and shoved toilet paper in his mouth. "Listen here you little bitch."

I smiled as I pulled out a small pocket knife. "I'm gonna let you get back in the studio in a couple minutes, you are not gonna tell anyone what I'm gonna do ok?"

The boys eyes widened in fear as I slowly dragged the knife down a small part of his chest, I chuckled at his muffled scream.

I wiped up some blood and licked it, sticking my tongue out after. "Sour, just like you.." I hovered over him and hooded my eyes.

"If you ever, ever do this shit again. I won't be afraid to cut you into teeny tiny pieces, except for your beady little eyes , so you could watch me eat you from the bottom up. you disgusting, fucking, bastard." (Bro wtf did I just write)

I pulled the toilet paper out of his mouth and cleaned some of the blood. "Catch your breath and come back into the room when you don't look fucked up. Remember, if you tell anyone.."

My voice trailed off as I licked the blood dripping from my knife, looking back at him with a smirk.

I stood up and cleaned myself up, walking out of the bathroom as Felix jumped into my arms. "T-thank you.. for saving me."

I smiled and ran my hands through the younger's hair. "Of course Felix, that guy really needs to learn how to treat someone."

Felix looked up at me. "What did you talk to him about?"

"Just about how he shouldn't do that ever again, and if he did I'll kick him out of the studio." The other smiled and hugged me again. "You're the best hyung!"

I smirked.

'I am the best.'

=======================
Don't report me guys I'm innocent I swear.

Anyways I don't know where im going with this.

But I also wanted to ask whenever I finish this book, should I make a skz one shot book? Like smut, fluff, angst? If so dm me some ideas :)

*not proofread*