|Chapter 19|

•3rd POV•
Morning has arrived, Itadori was laying in his bed on his phone, he woke up too early and everyone else was asleep still, he at least got to see the sunrise, which was really pretty in all honesty.

•3rd POV•Morning has arrived, Itadori was laying in his bed on his phone, he woke up too early and everyone else was asleep still, he at least got to see the sunrise, which was really pretty in all honesty

"That's so pretty. . ." Said Itadori, he takes a picture goes downstairs to see if anybody was awake. Yuji made it downstairs to see no one awake yet, 'Yes! Imma go see more of the sunrise!' Itadori thought, he went back up stairs to get a sweater, it was always chilly in the morning. Itadori went outside and claimed to the roof.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yuji went back inside the house, he goes to the kitchen to get some water, but he saw Geto, "Morning Geto." Said Itadori, "Morning! Could you wake up the others?" Geto asked, Itadori nods and goes to wake up the others. First was Sukuna, he was sort of the difficult one to get out of bed.

Yuji managed to get Megumi, Todo and Gojo to wake up, but Sukuna and Toji were the hard ones. Yuji thought of something, he raises his hand and slaps Toji's ass, it worked, and all was left was Sukuna. Since Sukuna was shirtless, Itadori raised his hand and gave Ryomen the hardest slap against his back, it left an imprint.

Last one was Nanami, he was already awake, he just wanted Yuji to come see him, "C'mon. The others are waiting downstairs." Said Itadori, he goes downstairs and Nanami follows behind. Itadori walks into the kitchen and he sees his hand imprint on Sukuna's back, Yuji quietly chuckles, 'Sorry Sukuna! It had to be done!' Itadori thought.

"You said we're going to be beach, right?" Todo asked, Yuji nods, "We can go after breakfast." Said Yuji, Toji and Gojo were having some erotic thought about what Yuji was going to wear to the beach.

Breakfast was over and, everyone got ready, they packed up, they changed into swim wear and other things. Itadori came out if the bed room wearing swimwear, it was basically a pair of shorts and a crop top, he couldn't really find anything to wear. Itadori got stares, "Stop staring at me!" Said Itadori.

Itadori and the others made it to the beach. Everything was set up, Yuji noticed that Nobara and Choso were also at the beach, "Nobara?! Choso?!" Itadori exclaimed, "Yuji! I didn't expect you to be here!" Said Kugisaki, then the notices the guys Itadori was with, "Are. . . Are those the rest?" Nobara asked, Itadori nods his head, "Let me give you a proper introduction!" Said Yuji, he chuckles a little.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm finished! I'm going to make another Itadori Harem story or else the idea is going to be fucking stuck with me! I might make it in a few days thought.

Take care.👋