|Chapter 3|

•3rd POV•
Itadori was putting on a pair of earrings, when he felt something soft against his legs, he looks down to see Blanc rubbing against his legs. Yuji just smiles and picks up the white cat l, letting it sit near the bathroom sink, " First time seeing me wearing a skirt?" Itadori asked, Blanc meows in response, making Itadori chuckle a bit.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori found a pair of black Converse, he goes to the mirror to check himself out again. 'I look good!' Itadori thought. It's not the first time he's worn skirts, they're east to move around in, they're comfortable, and clothes don't have genders, Itadori is allowed to wear whatever the hell he wants (Y'all should be able to wear whatever you want without being judged. Clothes don't have genders. And what's so bad about seeing a guy in a dress/skirt? Or a woman in a suit? Y'all are valid and loved). After checking himself out, Yuji went downstairs to the kitchen, with the cats following behind.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
While cooking, Yuji asked to turn on his playlist, and his playlist consists of these songs (I'm only gonna put three).

(Song 1 - Did I Stutter?)
(Song 2 - Suffer with me.)
(Song 3 - I Wanna Be Your Slave)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The food was finished and Itadori served it to the cats them himself, he always makes sure the cats eat first, then Itadori feeds himself. Everyone was finished eating and Yuji was washing the dishes. Itadori was finished, he dried his hands and put said dishes away in cabinets.

"There we go! Now I don't have to do them later." Said Yuji. Now he was just sitting in the couch, that cats snuggling against him, which he didn't mind. Itadori suddenly.got a text from Kugisaki.

LesbianBestie💅🏼✨: Wanna hang out today?

RagingPansexual😗✌️: Sure! Where do you wanna meet up?

LesbianBestie💅🏼✨: idk.

RagingPansexual😗✌️: You always say that, and you tell me where you want to meet up at the last second. Σ(ಠ_ಠ) Like gurl-

LesbianBestie💅🏼✨: Don't call me out.

LesbianBestie💅🏼✨: Let's meet up at Grand Line Café.

RagingPansexual😗✌️: Ok, see you in few!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori was the first one to make it to the café, and now he was waiting for Nobara to show up. After waiting 10 minutes, Nobara finally showed up.

"Took you long enough. What took you so long?" Itadori asked.

"I had to find the right outfit." Said Kugisaki.
"But that doesn't take you 10 minutes, right?" Yuji questioned.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I'm back. And here to tell you that I love you and you're valid. Don't forget to eat something and drink some water! Love you guys, bye!