|Chapter 12|

•3rd POV•
While Itadori was still sulking about how everyone is taller than him, he then realizes that Nobara shorter than him, she was 5'3, he chuckles at the height difference. Sukuna still had his arms around Itadori's waist, "Sukuna, can you let go?" Itadori asked, "I don't think I will. Plus, you fit perfectly in my arms." Said Sukuna, that alone was enough to get Yuji flustered.

After waiting 10 minutes, Sukuna still wouldn't let go, Yuji sighs and slips out if Sukuna's grip, 'I sometimes like to think that having a small waist is a good thing. You can slip through small things.' Itadori thought, he sneaks away before Sukuna wakes up, he was sleeping in the couch and pulled Itadori with him.

Itadori was I'm the shower, listening to music in process, singing his heart out, completely unaware that there are people in the house listening to him. Yuji came out of the bathroom wearing some comfy pajamas.

Itadori had a thing for crop tops, he would only wear them to bed and not out in public, he was too self conscious, and a bit insecure about how people will think of him if he wore a crop top in public

Yuji wasn't really hungry, so he just went to bed, not wanting to do anything else right now, so he just went to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The next morning, Yuji felt the sunlight his his face, he also had arms around his waist, 'Again? How many times is this gonna happen?' Itadori thought, he turns his head to see a peacefully sleeping Nanami. Yuji felt lazy today, so he stayed in bed a little longer, and he was going to admit, he liked being in someone's arms.

After laying in bed for an hour and 30 minutes, Yuji woke up, and noticed that Nanami wasn't in bed, 'He must've went downstairs or something.' Itadori thought, he gets out if bed and makes a turn to the bathroom. He soon finds Megumi brushing his teeth, "G'morning." Said Megumi, "Morning." Said Itadori, there was an awkward silence between the two.

Itadori made it downstairs, and he was instantly greeted by a tight hug from Todo, "Woah! Todo, don't scare me like that!" Said Itadori, "Hehe, sorry." Said Todo, "Put me down. I wanna drink coffee and eat." Said Yuji, he was put down and back on his feet, he goes to the kitchen with Todo following behind.

"Morning beautiful." Said Toji, Itadori instantly covered his read face, "Really? This early in the morning?" Itadori asked.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! How y'all doin? I have another chapter here for you guys. I'm trying to see how long I can last without making interruptions, I'm doing pretty good.

Take care.👋