|Chapter 8|

•3rd POV•
Itadori woke up to arms around his waist, he tries to get out of bed, but gets pulled back, "Stay back in bed..." Said the mysterious voice. Itadori turns around and sees a guy with shaggy black hair, he seemed to be muscular.

Itadori could easily recognize anything, so considering the cat ears, Itadori guessed the person who was holding him was Noir. "C'mon Noir wake up." Said Itadori, he poke the the guy's cheek, the person only groaned and kept his tight grip around Itadori.

Yuji began to push himself out of Noir's tight grip, which was working. After struggling for almost 15 minutes, Itadori managed to get out of the guy's tight grip, "Finally! Not how I wanted to start my morning." Said Yuji.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori made it down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. While doing so, Yuji found somebody making breakfast, "Good morning." Said a guy with long black hair, "Yuki? Is that you?" Itadori questioned, "How's you know it was me?" The guy asked, "You had shaggy and long fur while you were a cat. And obviously the ears and tail " Said Itadori.

"Seems like I'm gonna have to go shopping." Said mumbled, "I can go with you!" Said Gojo, "With what clothes? You and the others are naked." Said Itadori. He goes up stairs to change out of his pajamas. Yuji came out wearing a nice outfit.

Yuji was also wearing a pair of white Vans and a black choker to go along with the outfit, and he was feeling a little confident, so he wore a top that showed off his shoulders

Yuji was also wearing a pair of white Vans and a black choker to go along with the outfit, and he was feeling a little confident, so he wore a top that showed off his shoulders. Itadori felt good about himself.
Gojo and Toji just stood, staring at Yuji, who was flustered, "Stop staring at me!" Said Yuji, "You look so pretty!" Said Gojo, "You could've just said that instead of having to stare at me!" Itadori exclaimed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori was at the mall, getting clothes for the others, which took a while. Yuji got out of the clothing store, his feet were hurting and, he was also holding so many bags, they were full if clothes, "I can't wait to get home and relax!~( ◜‿◝ )" Said Itadori.

Itadori made it home (he owns a car). "Finally! Let's get these bags inside so I can, change, eat food, sleep, and do nothing tomorrow morning." Said Itadori. Since his hands were full, Yuji had to use his wrist to open the door, he managed to get the door open by a crack, he kicked the door open, surprising everyone inside.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori: Author-San!

Author(me): Hey Yuji. What's up? Why are you wearing a corset?

Itadori: That's the thing! I can't get it off!

Author(me): Why not ask Gojo? *Pauses* he'll tangle it. Go ask Nanami!

Itadori:Ok! Thank you Author-San!

And that's another chapter done! Please enjoy yourselves with this this one.
Also give me nicknames. Nothing offensive or rude! Just any unique or simple nickname, I will respond to.

Bye bye now!✌️✨