|Chapter 10|

•3rd POV•
Itadori came out the bathroom wearing some comfy pajamas (crop top included!), "You guys' turn to shower! I'm going to bed!" Itadori said, he goes to his bedroom, and instantly gets under the blankets, yeas he was that tired, and he didn't want to do anything else right now.

Itadori was sleeping soundly, then he heard noise downstairs, "It's three in the morning. What is going on down there?" Itadori tiredly asked, he pulls himself out of bed, and goes downstairs to find out what happened.

Yuji made it to the kitchen, because that's where most horror movies scenes happen. He walks in the kitchen, turns on the light, and he saw something that made him laugh a little. "Is this what you were doing? Eating all the ice cream at three a.m?" Itadori questioned, "... I can explain." Said Todo.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Itadori woke up to a bright light in his face, it was the sun. Itadori was not a morning person, he was always a grump, and didn't feel like talking to anybody, Yuji talks to himself when he lives alone, he can't do that since there's people living with him now. "Morning sleepyhead." Said Nanami, Itadori just grunts in response.

While drinking coffee, Yuji felt a pair of string arms around his waist, "Hey Toji." Said Itadori, "Come back to bed." Said Toji, 'Is his voice always this deep in the morning?!' Itadori thought, surprised. "I can't Toji. I'm already out of bed and I have to get more ice cream, because a certain someone ate all of it. I'm look at you Todo." Said Yuji, Aoi gives him a playful glare.

Itadori ate breakfast and went upstairs to get himself ready for the day. Itadori came out of his bedroom wearing a rather nice outfit. He liked it.

The skirt brought out his waist and curves, but he didn't seem to mind

The skirt brought out his waist and curves, but he didn't seem to mind. Itadori found Toji sitting on the couch, in a pair of sweat pants, "Toji. Get dressed, we're hanging out today!" Said Yuji, Toji chuckles, and goes to get ready. "Toji you almost read- Oh my god..." Itadori just stood in his spot, stair at Toji and what he was wearing.

" Itadori just stood in his spot, stair at Toji and what he was wearing

"Toji, we're just gonna hang out and get ice cream for the house. Why are you dressed like a well known and respected CEO?" Yuji asked, "You seem to like it. Your face is red.~" said Toji, "That's besides the point!" Yuji said, covering his face with his hands, "Let's. . . Let's just go." Said Itadori.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I posted this late a night. It's one in the morning, I should be asleep, but I can't.
Have a nice day/night, and I'll see you soon.

See you soon.👋